Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
That guy on the floor is definitely Bellick, just look at the bruises.

Apparently SONA - Scientific Observations of Neural Adjusments. Just a rumour going around the PB forums.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Guess whattttt peopllle!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT PRISON BREAK 22 ... I'm going to watch later tonight!!! It's titled Sona... SO I guess we finally find out what it is!! AND it's the last episode!! About time, I think it got a bit draggy .. It's kind of funny sometimes.. the series is based on high chance of probability. They always manage to escape... Like seriously, sometimes they should re-title it to Van Break or Mahone break or Bellick break lol Have you guys noticed that the most spoken phrase in the series is "There is only one other way!" LOL :confused::eek:
Anyway, If you guys are too curious and want to know what happens send me a message, I'll tell you how it finalllyy endsssss :D

HSC
WTF is with Sona (the last episode of season 2). Man i was too overhyped about it, what a bummer.

Now it feels like it's turning to the X-files.

very creepy.

Yeah thats Bellick on the ground, shaken, raped, beaten and is somebody's b*tch already :rofl:

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yeah i thought he was Bellick and then wasn't sure, it would be about right since he got taken away in the truck with the cage in the back

wonder if Mahone and Michael will team up together and try to get out

the preview was just clips from past episodes, returns this fall, so about 5 months wait...

ZabZu

HSC
For season 3 i reckon Michael is going to ask Bellick whether he told Sucre where hes keeping his girlfriend. I think Bellick said she has enough food for a couple of weeks. Then Michael and Bellick are going to break out together. I have no idea about Mahone though.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
It is Bellick on the floor.
I'm guessing that Schofield teams up with Mahone, Bellick trys to join but gets rejected but still manages to escape.
The Company wants Michael to do something for them, if it's revealed that the only reason Lincoln was set up in the first place is for Michael to work for The Company, I'll be very pissed off. But I have a feeling that's what will happen, which is annoying because they've pretty much thrown the first 2 seasons in the dirt and started completely fresh.
No idea what role Lincoln will play, he might get killed off. No idea about Kellerman either. T-Bag will probably end up jailed in Panama. Sucre will eventually find Maricruz, if he just dies on the road that would really suck. Sara? Who knows, probably help Michael with his role in The Company I suppose.

I really have a feeling that Michael will have to work for The Company, and the entire first two seasons led to that. It's really annoying, because it originally wasn't going to, until Fox ordered a 3rd season and they had to change the entire story.
Was anyone else annoyed that the money just got dumped in the river? So much hype and episodes surrounding it and it just goes away

beentherdunthat

HSC
Hey, people I watched episode 22:Sona. That's not Bellick. It's just a random dude at the end of the episode in a place where Michael gets himself into (not going to say because then it'll ruin it for you... and it has something to do with Sona) Guess what? PB 22 isn't the end! I assume there's going to be another season..DAMMIT!! Why don't they just end the friggin thing!! Anyways, until then CYA

beentherdunthat

HSC
lol I was sooo annoyed when the money got kicked into the water!!! I mean I know Kim was going to kill them but the first thing I go was "THE MONEY!!!" *drowns in sorrow, imagining the money soak up the mucky water* lol... I loved it when kim died, best part of the series!!!

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
It is Bellick on the floor.
I'm guessing that Schofield teams up with Mahone, Bellick trys to join but gets rejected but still manages to escape.
The Company wants Michael to do something for them, if it's revealed that the only reason Lincoln was set up in the first place is for Michael to work for The Company, I'll be very pissed off. But I have a feeling that's what will happen, which is annoying because they've pretty much thrown the first 2 seasons in the dirt and started completely fresh.
No idea what role Lincoln will play, he might get killed off. No idea about Kellerman either. T-Bag will probably end up jailed in Panama. Sucre will eventually find Maricruz, if he just dies on the road that would really suck. Sara? Who knows, probably help Michael with his role in The Company I suppose.

I really have a feeling that Michael will have to work for The Company, and the entire first two seasons led to that. It's really annoying, because it originally wasn't going to, until Fox ordered a 3rd season and they had to change the entire story.
Was anyone else annoyed that the money just got dumped in the river? So much hype and episodes surrounding it and it just goes away

Kim was supposed to kill Lincoln at the end. He last words were "Too bad only one of you will survive". So Michael was meant to survive and Lincoln was meant to die. So Lincolns life is still in danger in S3.

The reason for Lincoln being framed is still unclear. In the first season, we were told it was meant to smoke their dad out of hiding since the company is after him. That was BS

In the last episode, Kellermen testified it was because they wanted to create a diversion away from the company and President Reynold's brother and increase her chances at the presidency. So after 2 whole seasons, we still arnt sure why Lincoln was framed. That pisses me off the most

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
I didnt care too much about the money. The second half of the season it was pretty insignificant.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yeh, why Lincoln was framed is still unanswered, kind of frustrating

well spoilerfix mentioned before that
one of the brothers may not survive the first batch of episodes, so maybe they will kill Lincoln off

beentherdunthat

HSC
Wasn't Lincoln framed because it was the companies way to get revenge against Lincolns father because he left them? and ofcourse, they needed someone with a bad record to take the blame? It's like hitting two birds with one stone. I'm not sure. I always assumed that... what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
beentherdunthat said:
Wasn't Lincoln framed because it was the companies way to get revenge against Lincolns father because he left them? and ofcourse, they needed someone with a bad record to take the blame? It's like hitting two birds with one stone. I'm not sure. I always assumed that... what do you guys think?

I mentioned that in my post.

We assumed that was the reason because thats what their dad said, but his dad cant be sure as well.
Also that thoery was dissmissed when we found out midway during season 2. that the company had a double agent working with their dad. So they didnt really need to frame Lincoln to get to his dad

beentherdunthat

HSC
So, I guess there's going to be more secret-telling in Season 3? ... Hope it's good... I liked the end of episode 22 even though I wished the whole series would just end. It got a bit annoying at the beginning of Season 2... there were too much co-incidences for it to be realistic... I mean they managed to escape like 10 potential death instances. Sona is interesting nonetheless, I wonder why that Dr. wants Michael to break out again so much. Hey, I was thinking, do you think the whole thing is an experiment?

iwannarock

HSC
so sona was a prison.

thats just grrrrrrrrreat.

where the hell does the guy that never speaks work at.

why was he in a doctors coat and everything.

and me personally i think kellerman is dead.

i dont like where this 3rd season is going.

break out of prison again?

yaaaaaaaaaay

:santa:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Still not convinced that the dude's Bellick, but oh well.
I had a good look and I still can't be sure. I'm thinking that it probably is Bellick, only because there is no reason to have someone that looked so much like Bellick there if it wasn't actually Bellick.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
im sure mahone can pull off some nice secret agent one hit kill karate chops...micheal though...im guessing he would want to team up with him to minimise the amount of anal received.

its been some 10 or so days since bellick took sucre's girlfriend, so im wondering how much conveniently placed food stores she must have where shes being held.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)