Prison Break (For people following US tv) (2 Viewers)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i just watched the preview, and wow again!

wonder who's going to make it, i hope Michael and Lincoln don't get split up

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
fantasy27 said:
i just watched the preview, and wow again!

wonder who's going to make it, i hope Michael and Lincoln don't get split up
I can't wait to see!

I hope they just don't end the finale episode with them(prisoners) all surrounded by the police, because then we will have to wait until next season to see what happens.

Maybe Lincoln and Michaels father will come to the rescue and save them somehow? (but I doubt it because I don't think he knew about them breaking out)

Also hopefully Sarah dosn't become a drug addict again.

darcho

HSC
N/A
it seems that the writers forget about wat happened in earlier episodes, such as bellick calling t bag an 'inbred son of a retard' and t bag saying he'll kill him. so y didnt t bag kill him when he had the chance in the tunnel? surely he would remember that....
i dont think abruzzi will kill them all. if he does, wat r the writers to do for season 2?
i have a deep hatred for tweener as well, so i do hope that abruzzi kills him. this season will end with a cliffhanger, just to keep ppl on the edge of their seats till season two.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
wonder if Michael will finally give up Fibonacci, and since Abruzzi can't threaten him with Veronica, hmmm

How are they going to get LJ out of the mess hes in as well

still so many questions that will be left unanswered

i also agree that there will be a huge cliffhanger at the end of season 1

can't wait til next week!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
darcho said:
it seems that the writers forget about wat happened in earlier episodes, such as bellick calling t bag an 'inbred son of a retard' and t bag saying he'll kill him. so y didnt t bag kill him when he had the chance in the tunnel? surely he would remember that....
i dont think abruzzi will kill them all. if he does, wat r the writers to do for season 2?
i have a deep hatred for tweener as well, so i do hope that abruzzi kills him. this season will end with a cliffhanger, just to keep ppl on the edge of their seats till season two.
Errr, why would T-bag waste valuable time by killin Bellick, breakin out of prison iz mo important than killin a prison officer.

Why hate Tweener..? I feel sorry fo him, such a tragic character.

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
That's the best T.V i've ever seen..without a doubt.

I feel bad but I couldn't help laughing at the fat dude...he got the raw deal out of the whole situation...

darcho

HSC
N/A
Vampire said:
That's the best T.V i've ever seen..without a doubt.

I feel bad but I couldn't help laughing at the fat dude...he got the raw deal out of the whole situation...
ay. he was only in it for a couple of days and he gets another ten years! i wonder how longer his original sentence was?

i hate tweener cause he thinks he's black, thinks he's tough and is a fucken dobber.

and it wouldnt take t bag long to kill bellick...like 2 secs! so y didnt he?

my guess for next episode: t bag uses the handcuffs against abruzzi in someway...mayb handcuffs him and threatens him with the shank...remember when he knocked out the guard how he was eyeing the handcuffs? I'm sure that will come into play sometime.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yeh i thinking about what happened to those handcuffs t-bag was looking so eagerly into

plus the look on their faces when they heard of the $5m, there is bound to be some battle

nearly season finale

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Well season 1 iz over, but still so much left to see. God damn. I wonder how T-bag will survive.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeah I wonder what will happen to tea-bag. Also tweener got away! LOL

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
haha how ironic is it that the 2 ppl dropped by michael and the gang were the only 2 that safely got away... and the doc, that was unexpected... guess its supposed to add some emotional baggage for michael next season.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
what a finale!

T-bag and the hand, i sort of thought Abruzzi might do that when T-bag cuffed himself to Michael

the doctor OD'ing was unexpected

and what a way to stuff things up, killing the president accidentally, lol

darcho

HSC
N/A
Hey i havent been able to find episode 22, its not on limewire....where did u guys get it from? do u know any other places i could get it....if so please private message me, i dont want to accidently see any spoilers!

darcho

HSC
N/A
hey found it

i hope t bag doesnt die, he's a horrible bastard but my favorite character casue of his quirkiness. That will just add spice to the race for the money, seeing as both t bag and tweener were there when westmoreland said it.

i think sara oding will also cause the governer to b infuriated and make the hunt for them even more vigorous. i really dont know how they will get away tho, i mean they were tiring already and they cant run forever, and how the hell can the get another plane?

t bag cant possibly live, he's had his hand cut off and its not as if he's sitting there doing nothing, his blood will b pumping fast. and the dogs will follow his trail.

fuck, they had to leave it like this for season 2 didnt they? i wonder when it will b coming out...

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
fantasy27 said:
what a finale!

T-bag and the hand, i sort of thought Abruzzi might do that when T-bag cuffed himself to Michael

the doctor OD'ing was unexpected

and what a way to stuff things up, killing the president accidentally, lol
They didn't accidentally kill the President, I thought that the Vice-President got him killed with the thing in the water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)