principal picked e12 applicants only on'first come first serve' (1 Viewer)

aussienator

HSC
Is that normal ? The closing date was on Last Friday, but my principal already chose 20 students as part of the e12 application for USYD based on the first 20 the apply they all got it (he gave them all fake full recomendations, he even said a 'he' was a 'she' in his comment)

Is that normal ? I submitted on the second last day and the last person who got it submitted it 5 days before the closing date (and rest of the 20 were before)

Anything i can do or is it over

fyi. i was top 10 in every subject and met the prerequisites and not even a comment rip

photastic

HSC
Is that normal ? The closing date was on Last Friday, but my principal already chose 20 students as part of the e12 application for USYD based on the first 20 the apply they all got it (he gave them all fake full recomendations, he even said a 'he' was a 'she' in his comment)

Is that normal ? I submitted on the second last day and the last person who got it submitted it 5 days before the closing date (and rest of the 20 were before)

Anything i can do or is it over

fyi. i was top 10 in every subject and met the prerequisites and not even a comment rip
Yeah. My school had that rule about first 20 who applied I think and he's giving everyone 75 I think too

aussienator

HSC
you think i can argue it ? Because i dont think its fair when my career advisor said we had until friday but he picked the last person the previous days before... (first 20 with not even commenting on the others such as the school captains and 4u ppl)

photastic

HSC
you think i can argue it ? Because i dont think its fair when my career advisor said we had until friday but he picked the last person the previous days before... (first 20 with not even commenting on the others such as the school captains and 4u ppl)
It might be too late since applications closed yesterday. Idk if there is actually a limit the Principal recommends but I'm afraid I never dealt with such issue. Your principal has until this Friday to send his recommendations so I would be wise to directly talk to him.

aussienator

HSC
Yup i sent it on thursday night though, a 24 hours before the deadline. I'll see if i can talk then :S

astroman

HSC
different in every school, at my school it is not first in first server but rather who meets the criteria best

aussienator

HSC
Hmm, got "does not meet prerequisites" (so did many other people) because we were not first 20, even though i surpassed the requirements for a bachelor of science. Weird. Anyway thank you for all your replies.

spaks1995

HSC
Yeah. My school had that rule about first 20 who applied I think and he's giving everyone 75 I think too
Where do you find the rating?
My application page only has detail of my principle and i dont see the rating he has given me
well he did say he will recommend me on it caz only 3~4ppl applied from our school and we all had like an interview with him
he said to all 3 of us that he will recommend us all but not sure if he submitted supporting application yet...

Last edited:

photastic

HSC
Where do you find the rating?
My application page only has detail of my principle and i dont see the rating he has given me
well he did say he will recommend me on it caz only 3~4ppl applied from our school and we all had like an interview with him
he said to all 3 of us that he will recommend us all but not sure if he submitted supporting application yet...

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
I got recommended even though I submitted it on the last day (Sunday), and my school had a max of 20 applicants as well.

Your principle sucks. Least he could've done was told you guys it was first in, first serve...

trungduong12

HSC
How do i know if my principal has recommended me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)