Pride & Prejudice notes ?? (1 Viewer)

snowblack

bleh
HSC
Hey, does anyone have notes on Simon Langton's Pride & Prejudice ?...also is there any related material I could use and talk bout because I have an assessment coming up and I have no idea what supplementary texts i need...thanks for the help !!

hello99999

HSC
For P&P, you should really look at the book 'The Making of Pride and Prejudice'. It has a lot of detail about the film, costuming, makeup, characters, setting etc. Costs $30 in shops, I'll give it to you for $15 if you want it.

As for related material, there are heaps of threads on here which have suggestions for indiv. & soc. so just have a look.

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
im doing the same module as you...i agree- read the making of...its interesting and useful...get a jane austen biography or something for some context info...or if u can find it.."the romantics" is a good book for background stuff aswell..it makes references to austen and the regency period..

as for related material....im in the same boat as you:) but it shouldnt be too hard...theres heaps of ideas around this place

roxie_b

HSC
i could do with help too. everyone else in my ext class has seen the series 50000 times and ive only seen it once the way through now so im kinda behind in the understanding of it all. i have an essay due soon and have basically written an intro outlining the 19thC but thats bout it...any help would be great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)