pretty/handsome vs hot (2 Viewers)

Which one?

• Total voters

alby

cool duckie
HSC
- cute = like innocent/baby cute...not necessarily someone who you'd do anything to be with
- pretty = probably either like a little girl (usually used for chicks) or used by one chick to describe another...not many chicks call others 'hot' or whatever
- handsome = gentleman sorta guy....takes care of ya, good in a suit, sweet, etc
- hot = dead sexy...basically (agreed with breaking..but that's generally in chicks)

whatta i like? ummm.....combo of the above...
- sweet, gentleman sorta guy..not a complete gentleman though, caus that can get boring..kind, caring, doesnt treat me like shit, but lets me be independant
- not too ugly (but im leaniant...i go for inner beauty more)
- knows how to dress....well not a total metro, but not a complete derro though...just as long as he looks ok in what he's got on
- smart....but not an einstin...he's just gotta know what he's on about (ie. not a total airhead)

so i guess an ave guy...as long as they have some intellect & dont treat me like shit i'll give em a go....oh & not a perfectionist caus that shits me

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
cute over hot any day. But because cute isnt in the poll, i guess pretty/handsome. I think someone can be hot but you wont necessarily be attracted to them whereas cute is more of a personal attraction kind of thing if that makes sense.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
cute over hot any day. But because cute isnt in the poll, i guess pretty/handsome. I think someone can be hot but you wont necessarily be attracted to them whereas cute is more of a personal attraction kind of thing if that makes sense.
yer cute rocks.. hehe luv it..

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah cute/crazy and kind of kinky girls rock- they like to have fun and they notice things that u like and decide to make something of it

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Hott for me is when i see a guy and all coherent though just drains from my brain. But it doesn't always involve having the perfect body, or a good face or whatever... its just like something. I don't even know what. But hey, wearing a band shirt (of one of my fave bands) is always a helpfull thing. But i think that's just me.
I don't do "handsome" that just seems to like stuck up for me...
Pretty is having nice hair and a nice face, not sexual like hottness is.
Cute is little kids/animals. Also short chicks, to be cute you have to be little, tall girls aren't cute.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
LadyBec said:
Also short chicks, to be cute you have to be little, tall girls aren't cute.
i dont agree. A guy/girl doesnt have to be short to be cute. Being short often adds to the cuteness factor but the two aren't dependent on one another.

Collin

HSC
N/A
*~Dazed~* said:
i dont agree. A guy/girl doesnt have to be short to be cute. Being short often adds to the cuteness factor but the two aren't dependent on one another.
I disagree, for a chick to be cute, I reckon she has to be short. I know alot of short chicks who I would definitely consider cute, but I have never ever thought a tall chick to be 'cute'.

^___^
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I disagree, for a chick to be cute, I reckon she has to be short. I know alot of short chicks who I would definitely consider cute, but I have never ever thought a tall chick to be 'cute'.
hmm

i ain't too sure, i'm with Daze on that one

i know a few girls that are cute and are not short

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Most girls I see as hot I also see as slightly inaccessible or untouchable.
A pretty/cute girl I just want to treat like a princess.
Also yeh lots of cute girls are small, I seem to have a thing for short girls even though I'm 6'1'

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
I get called cute a lot, but i don't think its only cos i'm so short, but most of it is. It's quite irritating sometimes actually...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I was walking home from a friend's place today and two girls from the primary school near my house told me I was pretty. It was so cute!

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
I don't care. I'd do anything that moved.

i dont like how this is the only other option. seriously how vain?
i dont go by looks. looks are a bonus. but seriosuly to have the closest option insinuating that if u dont go by looks, you would go anyone is outrageous.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
lol that must have put a smile on ur dial
haha yeah.. :)
'twas a good end to a good day.

Pooks.. I just mean, if personality wasn't part of it, what would you prefer.. someone who is hot or someone who is pretty/handsome.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Pretty relates to girls who are good looking but don't show off by wearing close to nothing, something along the line of modest beauty.

Whereas hot, to me, means they know they have a great body and look good...and thus wear somewhat more revealing clothing...thus releasing their sex appeal more.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
steph@nie said:
haha yeah.. :)
'twas a good end to a good day.

Pooks.. I just mean, if personality wasn't part of it, what would you prefer.. someone who is hot or someone who is pretty/handsome.
i dont prefer anything in looks. i mean favourable attarctiveness obviously but "hot" tends to end up a stereotype

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
PookieMonster said:
i dont prefer anything in looks. i mean favourable attarctiveness obviously but "hot" tends to end up a stereotype
hot is a stereotype. so is pretty. so is handsome.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
steph@nie said:
hot is a stereotype. so is pretty. so is handsome.
i think she means hot is hard to prove but pretty or handsome is pretty obvious to most people.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i agree with sipsip
there is a big difference betweem hot and pretty/handsome
guys who are hot 'know it'....handsome guys r usually the ppl everyone thinks are losers @ school, and then end up hot in 5-10 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)