President Mahmoud Abbas - Cringe or based? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unforgettable

HSC
It's crazy boredofstudies doesn't delete these kind of threads and allows these kind of people to influence teenagers 😍 why isn't @SylviaB banned we'll never know. Let us do our hsc without these irrelevant ass people, this site is for students and teachers and we aren't even allowed to talk politics at school but this girl wont shut up and keeps brainwashing teenagers.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Let me be very clear here. This forum obviously has a lot of unpopular opinions and we have no issues with having diversity of opinions. I could not care less which side of the argument you are on. You all have your own personal biases and this is very obvious when viewed by an outsider (whether you are aware of that or not).

What we do not accept is anyone who resorts to personally attacking another user. Anyone who does this will be infracted (and for the record SylviaB has been banned multiple times before for doing just that). A personal attack is not justified just because you see an opinion that you don’t like. I could not care less if you’re a teenager or an old person. Either restrain yourself from taking the bait so easily or if you can’t help but engage then debate the content, not the person.

This thread has been locked until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)