Presents for teachers! (1 Viewer)

six demon bag

HSC
Whose making end of year presents for their favourites? We're making my drama teacher this big board with everyone's pictures on it and they can write their own messages and we're getting our english teacher Victory gin! We're also bringing singstar to our last EE1 lessons and baking cakes and such :)

HSC
we're having a party in legal (Y)
but im not sure if any other subjects are having parties.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
A sub. teacher took over for one of my teacher's for one term and (since she loves coffee) I got her a mug that says "World's Greatest Teacher" :D
haha

HSC
maybe 2 of my teachers may get presents. well my friend and I are thinking of doing a combined one. only because they have taught us both so well in the past 2 years and are pretty nice.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
we have slice and cake and baked thing every society and culture lesson.
muaha, were a 'family' not a class. fuck yeah baked goods.

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
i'll probably get a nice bottle of wine for my business studies teacher, rum or whiskey for my history teachers & something for my year 10 english teacher

lychnobity

HSC
I'm chipping in 40 with the rest of my MX2 class to buy my teacher a watch or something like that. He's my maths, and MX1 teacher, so we needed to make it big for him.

I'm planning to get something for my legal teacher as well, and it can't be chocolate, a mug/cup, am stuck atm. I think I'll buy her a stress ball and something else haha

Last edited:

mira.mourad

HSC
A sub. teacher took over for one of my teacher's for one term and (since she loves coffee) I got her a mug that says "World's Greatest Teacher" :D
haha
Same here. My english teacher is a coffee addict , and one of the best teahcer in the school so the class has decided to buy her a coffee mug with the class picture printed on it and a 2Kg bag of cofee beans.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
geez, a lot of effort there guys...

I don't know...we are getting something but...it won't be THAT great.

HSC
geez, a lot of effort there guys...

I don't know...we are getting something but...it won't be THAT great.
i dont think any of my classes are actually doing anything so you're doing better than us.
i know 2 classes were thinking of it but nothings been said yet so who knows...

mesbaz

HSC
N/A
i have no idea what to get my favorite teacher. he doesn't like expensive clothes ( so no shirts, ties, etc ) he doesn't like accessories ( so no pens ) i don't think he wears cologne either. hes a very simple person, and doesn't really like expensive things, so very hard to shop for :S . im just giving him a $50 myer gift card. lol. not very thoughtful i know :(

q3thefish

HSC
We're getting our awesome maths teacher a pie in the shape of pi + a card with all his famous quotes: "Not a major drama, guys."

Yeeaaah, we win.

Hannargh

HSC
For my English teacher we are all pitching in to get her a huge canvas photo of our class :)

HSC
as a class of 10 people, we all brought in $5 and got our bio teacher a pretty awesome present. worth $50!!
she says we're the best class shes ever had :D :D
i bet that present has alot to do with it =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)