Prerequisites (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
So.. I chose which units I wanted to do this semester quite some time ago. Three external units that I'm doing just out of interest to take up some credit points needed for my Bachelor of Psychology. Anyway - I chose to do HIST253 because I love history but wasn't interested in the 100 level units. It said the prerequisite was 12 credit points (in any subject).

I get the unit outline in the mail today and it tells me the prerequisite is 6 credit points in 100 level Modern or Ancient history units.

This screws me up big time as I haven't done any history units at Uni yet. Will I have to change units?

I've emailed the appropriate people regarding this but they are taking too long to reply.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Pre-requisites exist as a measure at enrolment into the unit, they really don't matter after you've applied and have been accepted.

I presume that the unit outline may just have been copy pasted from the previous year.

Out of interest, who is taking the unit?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hmm, interesting, at least its continuing !

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
um exactly same boat as you! except i've done 3 credit points at 100 level at least. and i also emailed leigh but no reply lol.

the lecture was awesome today, i hope it is just the 12 credit points prereq.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)