• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

prepared essays (1 Viewer)

gemblack88

HSC
I have always used prepared essays for my english exams (trials and half yearlies) and tried to adapt them to the Q and i've done pretty well so far, however I am always hearing how bad it is to prepare essays before hand, and that I should just go into the exam room with knowledge of techniques/ quotes etc. and just sort of make it up on the spot, but I find that really difficult!! Is it really that bad to have a prepared essay? I'd like to know if more people are just winging it on the day, or going into the exam with a prepared essay. let me know. thanks.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i use prepared essays most of the time. Or i have a few good sentences lined up to use in my intro, then i add the question in there somewhere just to get me started, starting is always the hardest for me.

i'm really worried that isnt going to work in the hsc though!

speed2

HSC
prepared essays
I have always used prepared essays for my english exams (trials and half yearlies) and tried to adapt them to the Q and i've done pretty well so far, however I am always hearing how bad it is to prepare essays before hand, and that I should just go into the exam room with knowledge of techniques/ quotes etc. and just sort of make it up on the spot, but I find that really difficult!! Is it really that bad to have a prepared essay? I'd like to know if more people are just winging it on the day, or going into the exam with a prepared essay. let me know. thanks.
if its worked in the trials i don't see why it wouldn't in the HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)