Prepared answers (2 Viewers)

danal353

HSC
lol, to all you people who say it's stupid- I'm going to do it anyway. I got 85 in the trial doing that, got about 46/50 for the essays section if I recall correctly. Yeah, I know, risky. But due to time constraints I'm taking it, it's not difficult to bend arguments if you're just a little flexible with your knowledge.
I suppose if your willing to take the risk... I did for the trial and they gave me the exact questions I prepared for so I ended up getting 49/50

but that was because I had my teacher's assurance that "we shouldn't worry" and it wouldn't be very different to the one's we did in class, so I think I won't take the risk for HSC

emma211

HSC
I reckon just have a rough idea of what you want and like to talk about..all your issues and bla bla bla. then just adapt your structure and the way you express it to answer the question.

how much time is eveyone allocating to their option essays? 50min?

bmn

HSC
I reckon just have a rough idea of what you want and like to talk about..all your issues and bla bla bla. then just adapt your structure and the way you express it to answer the question.

how much time is eveyone allocating to their option essays? 50min?
For me:
Multiple Choice - <5 mins
Short Answers - <10 mins
Crime - ~40-50, depends on questions.
Then half half. So 55m-1h...

Of course some people prefer to look back over their work, but I don't.

In my trials I finished multiple choice and short answers in around 7 minutes total... But HSC probably won't be as easy.

danal353

HSC
^I agree - I can never be bothered to read through what I've already written - so painful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)