premium.... worth it? (1 Viewer)

eunkuk91

HSC
sorry if i posted in the wrong section....

but i was wondering a premium membership, is it worth it?

i mean is the facts all accurate and stuff.....?

and also who posts the premium things?

no offence to anyone in here

mrpet3rr

HSC
to be honest imo premium membership resources aren't that good.
but by all means buy premium membership if you wana support the site.

impervious182

HSC
katie tully said:
nah it's shit

dont buy it
agreed. the premium resources SUCK and they're very difficult to open - half the time flash doesn't work. I never used the resources.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
nah i disagree. the humanities resources are top notch. including most social sciences and histories.

however there are no 'belonging' resources for english. only stuff for 'journeys' from previous years. also there are no mathematics ones. i'm not sure if there are any for 3 or 4 unit maths. but none for 2 unit mathematics.

also, you get to make yourself a stupid custom subtitle like mine =]

but yeah, if you do a lot of humanities i think go for it.

ps $20, seriously you find that in old pants pockets all the time. thats a negligible amount really.

mrpet3rr said:
but by all means buy premium membership if you wana support the site.
nah lad. this site gets buckets of dosh from ads. seriously look how many members there are. good market for stupid UAI help sites and stuff that we never click on ever

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
gibbo153 said:
nah i disagree. the humanities resources are top notch. including most social sciences and histories.

however there are no 'belonging' resources for english. only stuff for 'journeys' from previous years. also there are no mathematics ones. i'm not sure if there are any for 3 or 4 unit maths. but none for 2 unit mathematics.

also, you get to make yourself a stupid custom subtitle like mine =]

but yeah, if you do a lot of humanities i think go for it.

ps $20, seriously you find that in old pants pockets all the time. thats a negligible amount really.

nah lad. this site gets buckets of dosh from ads. seriously look how many members there are. good market for stupid UAI help sites and stuff that we never click on ever
Well the creators certainly deserve it. From this website, so many people benefit from it including myself. Without this website, I wouldn't be where I am right now. (lol, it sounds as if I achieved something great)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Well the creators certainly deserve it. From this website, so many people benefit from it including myself. Without this website, I wouldn't be where I am right now. (lol, it sounds as if I achieved something great)
haha yeah i spose thats true. nah by all means this is an incredibly beneficial site. when i think about it, the creators deserve the big bucks, maybe they will sell it to google for infinity billion dollars.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
gibbo153 said:
haha yeah i spose thats true. nah by all means this is an incredibly beneficial site. when i think about it, the creators deserve the big bucks, maybe they will sell it to google for infinity billion dollars.
lol they should expand this website to like global website where everyone comes in and talk about like all the internationally recognised exams like TOEIC and etc. :D

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
lol they should expand this website to like global website where everyone comes in and talk about like all the internationally recognised exams like TOEIC and etc. :D
hahaha. think of the possibilities.

nah its not worth it, think of the number of trolls that would come with global membership

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
gibbo153 said:
hahaha. think of the possibilities.

nah its not worth it, think of the number of trolls that would come with global membership
Agreed. I mean, current website is like 30% trolll....

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Agreed. I mean, current website is like 30% trolll....
sigh. i reckon there should be some sort of troll filtering system. so many people are just like people with less than 3 posts going 'hey this is a site where people do your assignments for you right? well heres my topic, get to work'

and people who just come on to scab notes. there should be a no resources of any kind rule unless you have lots of posts. or given the privilige by a mod or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)