Preliminary HSC Assessments-Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

Sofstar

HSC
Re: Preliminary HSC Assessments-Thoughts/Results v1.0

FranzFerdinand said:
good point lol..

but it's 1-1 !!

hope parra get over the line.. *feels bitter about last friday*
Hahahaha. I thought that last week, freaking dragons defence! We couldn't break it. I stopped watching halfway. It was getting boring.

But to keep on topic......i think the biology department want us to fail. No-one in the grade got over 80%:eek: .

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC

FranzFerdinand said:
good point lol..

but it's 1-1 !!

hope parra get over the line.. *feels bitter about last friday*
8-1 to the Dragons, Parramatta just couldn't hold on.

In other news, got back my english essay for advanced and my story for extension english. 17/20 and 13/15 respectively. Considering that both were finished at 3am on the days that they were due, plus the fact that I suck at english, I'M DAMN HAPPY about these marks. Shouldn't pull those 3am nights though, they do a number on my back.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC

SoulSearcher, you're on until late every night and I have written proof.

HSC
hey there, funnily enough, i got da same results as u souls searcher, in the exact same tasks, in that english assignment, i got 17/20, and in that ext english story, i got 13/15, lol :)

i think i got ripped of a mark in english advanced:confused: , doesn't matter, i'm happy: ):):):)

HSC
fanx for ur welcome man, and good luck to every1 in hsc, remember, son't be scared of it, its only writing on paper after all, the worst it can do is give u a paper cut:) .......yeh, i noe i'm not funny:mad1:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

Elke said:
The extra 2 marks would have got me 2nd place. I plan to protest!
If this was your HSC year I would probably agree with you but it is only preliminary and unless you are really pushing for Dux or it is extremely important to you it probably isn't worth the hassle or the time. Otherwise excellent results! :)

Well done SoulSearcher and the pospinator also I extend a welcome to you the posinator to BOS!

filo_romz

HSC
the pospinator said:
hey there, funnily enough, i got da same results as u souls searcher, in the exact same tasks, in that english assignment, i got 17/20, and in that ext english story, i got 13/15, lol :)

i think i got ripped of a mark in english advanced:confused: , doesn't matter, i'm happy: ):):):)
lol .. my marks were kinda unbalanced on those two tasks .. i got 19/20 and 10/15 .. :mad1: oh well .. good thing the ext english story didn't count to anything so yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)