preliminary extension failure topic. (1 Viewer)

omniscience

HSC
N/A
jellybelly59 said:
grrr! i'm getting mine in term 4!! LOL i just no im gonna be shattered and lose all motivation in term 4 by my marks >.<"
Don't worry, consider it a fresh start.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
jellybelly59 said:
grrr! i'm getting mine in term 4!! LOL i just no im gonna be shattered and lose all motivation in term 4 by my marks >.<"
As if jellybelly. You'll probably ace your rankings, 90+ for every sub, and laugh with awards and praise showered by your teachers :D.

jellybelly59

HSC
Continuum said:
Seriously... go away. You are FREAKING ANNOYING - not just to Year 11s, to other Year 10s as well.

Anyhow yeah... my cohort is getting pretty low marks in Extension English...
:rofl: lol

I'm assuming that's because your cohort has extremely hard assignments with harsh and critical (but constructive) marking

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
jellybelly59 said:
HAHAHAHAHA :rofl: i couldn't stop laughing at that when i saw that :D you are funny like always exhaust :D
Wow, I'm so honoured to be called 'funny' by jellybelly :)

Twickel

HSC
I had like an infection for a week and a half before the exams so I didnt study at all, I got everything wrong in extension math I mean I only attempted 7 questions from whatever number, im just worried that Ill get an N award. Plus im dropping it anyway, I dont want any mroe maths

jellybelly59

HSC
Twickel said:
I had like an infection for a week and a half before the exams so I didnt study at all, I got everything wrong in extension math I mean I only attempted 7 questions from whatever number, im just worried that Ill get an N award. Plus im dropping it anyway, I dont want any mroe maths
I think that constitutes as a serious attempt :D hahaha i know what you mean by "I don't want any more maths" hahaha have a 3u exam tommorow and im getting buried alive by crappy permutations and combinations and circle geometry....!

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
i'm literally failing Ext 1 Maths. been failing consistently. but the funny thing is i'm doing pretty well in 2unit (~ 80%)

Term 1 test = 80%
Half Yearly = 45%
T3 Assessment/Topic Test = 33%

YEARLYs = TOMORROW!!!!!!

SHIT :confused: Fuck me dead. :eek:

Twickel

HSC
Yuck math last period tomorrow, lecture from teacher you to stupid twickel you should drop blah blah, im dropping ext but not mathematics.

zzzz12345

HSC
The grade average for my last maths extension test was 48% and only around 20-25 people got above 40 (the test was out of 54). The range of marks for the exam was insane though, there were people who got 10 and then there were people who got over 50. The test was very difficult, especially in an exam situation.

AndrewCase1337

HSC
Yeah I think some guy in my class for extension maths is getting like.. 10% so far.

As for me, I maintain a 75% course average for extension maths, I was ranked 2nd, but I think I stuffed up final prelims so Id probably be top 10 stillish. Still 2nd for maintinag a 75% average for my school? Sounds really bad if you take it out of the box and compare it to like baulkho or w/e selective lol.

Maths 2 unit is easy, omg could do that with your eyes closed hey, nothing like 99% in a test :p I always seem to miss that blessed one double Oh oh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)