Prelim Study Time (1 Viewer)

Rakkien

HSC
Prelims are coming up and im just curious as to how long to study for each content heavy exam such as economics, business studies and maths. Ive been making summarised notes as the year has gone on and i intend on re-summarising them along with practice questions around 4 weeks before the prelims begin. Thoughts / suggestions?

Thank_You

HSC
I should start studying to as well, my prelims are coming up, and I haven't made much notes, and still catching up ):
I think you're doing good so far, just make sure you memorise your stuff, and after the practice questions, do extended response questions?

Verify

HSC
During non-exam periods complete your homework and study for no more than two hours per day. More than that, and I think you're unnecessarily straining yourself. Two weeks or so before exam periods I usually go for three hours of revision/homework per day.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I should start studying to as well, my prelims are coming up, and I haven't made much notes, and still catching up ):
I think you're doing good so far, just make sure you memorise your stuff, and after the practice questions, do extended response questions?
*studying too. Tsk tsk.

MrPresident

HSC
My maths teacher told me to study 2 hours everyday (for every subject, includes homework, assignments), but it's different for everybody.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
The general recommendation is three hours a night including assignment work and homework according to my school, increase that by maybe an hour around exams? I don't usually actually meet that quota though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)