Prelim Papers Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

swathard

HSC
Anyone have any past prelim papers on legal?

Ive checked the resouces section, theres nothing there.

Please and many thanks in advance - I am definitely going to fail otherwise. :(

Tangent

HSC
I haven't seen any legal papers around either. Just make and go over notes. If you have a text book, is there any topic reviews, if so do them as well, they work wonders.

work with syllabus, go through the points. Make sure you know with module you are going to write an essay on as well

gl, hope you go well in your test

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Anyone have any past prelim papers on legal?

Ive checked the resouces section, theres nothing there.

Please and many thanks in advance - I am definitely going to fail otherwise. :(
You do not need to do any past papers for prelims except for maths or any science subject. You need to know and understand all the legal content, so that you can apply your knowledge to any question. Simply doing past papers is not going to help, really, there's not much point to it.

lychnobity

HSC
You do not need to do any past papers for prelims except for maths or any science subject. You need to know and understand all the legal content, so that you can apply your knowledge to any question. Simply doing past papers is not going to help, really, there's not much point to it.
Do you realise how ludicrous that sounds? Sure, the preparation for legal may not be as strenuous as it is for maths/science, it's still better to have practiced than not to.

To OP: I'll try to find a copy of my prelim legal exam

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Do you realise how ludicrous that sounds? Sure, the preparation for legal may not be as strenuous as it is for maths/science, it's still better to have practiced than not to.

To OP: I'll try to find a copy of my prelim legal exam
Get over your self, this is the way I applied myself to study during the exams. Whatever the OP feels is best, they can follow through. Not everything has to correlate with your views, you egotistical bastard.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
Get over your self, this is the way I applied myself to study during the exams. Whatever the OP feels is best, they can follow through. Not everything has to correlate with your views, you egotistical bastard.
There was no hostility at all exhibited by him. His point was correct. Well done if your study technique yields great marks, however this is not the case for many others =]

Jeee

Banned
HSC
There was no hostility at all exhibited by him. His point was correct. Well done if your study technique yields great marks, however this is not the case for many others =]
Lol, okay :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)