Prelim notes anyone? (1 Viewer)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
I have found some of my prelim physics, and bio notes.. anyone interested i'll post them up.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
whoops i forgot about this thread..

can some1 PM me next week to remind me??

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
okay.. i've managed to find them.. but this officially sucks.. the attachment isn't working, and stupid optushome won't take zip files

rockets

HSC
N/A
can u put up your preliminary biology and chemistry notes as they would be a great help for the strugglers. Thanks for this. Im sure a lot of us will appreciate them

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
and chem notes. these have been converted to 2-up so i could fit the attachment in, filesize limits again, this is all i can find

I hope you's all understand that this is ALL that I can find, so please don't send me PM's asking for where the rest of my topics are. I didn't do this.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to mention that you guys/gals are in year 11, and you should start to learn to write your own notes, don't rely on other people's notes. Writing notes yourself will be beneficial.

And, these notes are from the March 2002 syllabus.

chelsy

HSC
would you be able to find some notes from other subjects other then science? if u can that well be great~

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
chelsy said:
would you be able to find some notes from other subjects other then science? if u can that well be great~
Sorry, but I've already stated that this is all I could find. From my minimal note-writing in year 11, I guess you should consider yourself lucky I managed to find these:)

Lavenderpup

HSC
Thank you for the Physics notes :D I don't even get too much of what my teacher says to write notes based on that alone..

Firebolt41

HSC
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone out there has 2 unit religion summaries? if so they'd be a massive help. thanks

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
hey thanx for the phys and chem notes =D ur a gem

lots of luv
denise!

sharing is caring ^.^

HSC
I have physics prelim notes if anyone wants, just let me know. I didn't finish the last topic (the cosmic engine) because well, we never actually finished the topic... just moved straight into the hsc stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)