Prelim/HSC/Uni/Olympiad Tuition (7 years of experience) (1 Viewer)

phenol

Argonaute
HSC
Subjects: Preliminary and HSC Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics (2U, 3U, 4U). We can also assist you with qualifying for the Australian Chemistry Olympiad Team. George can also help with chemistry, biochemistry, physics or mathematics at any university undergraduate level.

Format: We offer one-on-one tuition or the teaching of small classes. You can also join one of our pre-existing study groups.

About Us: Nancy is currently a combined Science(Adv)/Law and George is currently a Science Honours both at the University of Sydney. Nancy attended James Ruse Agricultural High School and achieved an UAI of 99.85 (2004) scoring band 6 in all her subjects (English, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics (Ext 1and 2). George attended Sydney Boys High School and achieved an UAI of 99.40 (2003) obtaining band 6 in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics (Ext 1 and 2). He is also a gold medallist at the 35th International Chemistry Olympiad, representing Australia. We are both scoring high distinction average in our respective university courses.

Experience: We have 7 years of tutoring experience among us both at several well-known coaching colleges (mainly situated in the Sydney city area) and on an one-on-one basis. During this time, we have helped 9 students with obtaining their first preference university course.

Charge: Negotiable depending on your needs

Location: We are situated in the Sydney CBD and also near Ashfield (whichever serves to be more convenient)

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us:
1) George: zhong_g (at) chem.usyd.edu.au
Nancy: nshe6022 (at) mail.usyd.edu.au

2) Private message me here

3) Mobile: 0424 265 325

If you want to know (even) more about us, our CVs are on our website

Last edited:

ipiggy

HSC
wow! you're the guy who used to teach at SSES right??!!!:wave:

do u think u can tutor me and my friend in prelim chem? i am also interested in doing the chem olympiad

please email me: ipiggy1990@hotmail.com

Last edited:

phenol

Argonaute
HSC
yes and yes :wave: I have emailed you!

icedjulia

HSC
I have sent an email to you asking for the details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)