Prelim/HSC Tutoring: English, Mathematics, History, Chemistry, Biology (99.55 UAI) (1 Viewer)

jellybelly59

HSC
Re: Fairfield Liverpool Tutoring: Biology, Mod History, Ext History, 2u Maths [99.55

umm... If you had a trial/revision class for modern i'd think i'd come. what exactly would we be doing at the trial/revision classes? would we be getting notes/past papers/past essays? also how much would it cost?

acemusic415

HSC
Re: Fairfield Liverpool Tutoring: Biology, Mod History, Ext History, 2u Maths [99.55

I'd recommend Kevin as your personal tutor anyday! :) He helped me come 1st in English, 1st in my class for Maths. :party: I hate Maths and he made me like a bit of it. Ironic isn't it? :rofl: He also helped me get 90% for History and I again hated the continual, overrated discussion about the futile perception of Aborigines and their rights. It's sad but still boring! :mad1:

So Kevin = 10/10!

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Are you still doing english tutoring ?
Yes, I am still doing English tutoring. It's all dependent on what texts you are doing.

umm... If you had a trial/revision class for modern i'd think i'd come. what exactly would we be doing at the trial/revision classes? would we be getting notes/past papers/past essays? also how much would it cost?
On a personal level, I do not think that you would require tutoring at all. You're already exceptional in both Modern and History Extension. If you do require any assistance though, drop me a personal message.

I'd recommend Kevin as your personal tutor anyday! He helped me come 1st in English, 1st in my class for Maths. I hate Maths and he made me like a bit of it. Ironic isn't it? He also helped me get 90% for History and I again hated the continual, overrated discussion about the futile perception of Aborigines and their rights. It's sad but still boring!

So Kevin = 10/10!
Thanks!

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC

you are no longer a 'prospective' law student xD

bmprsd

HSC

I recommend this guy. Don't go for coaching colleges where teachers don't adjust lessons to suit your individual needs. Rather go for one-on-one tutors where tutors can actually devote their attention to you.

Back to this guy. He's got solid tutoring methods that do work! He's also quite flexible and someone you wouldn't regret learning from. Pretty much guaranteed HSC success with his tutoring.

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Bump.

rashima22

HSC

hi kevin
can i plz hv ur contact details????? i want a regular mathematics tutor ........... nd i m willing 2 cum 2 livo library.........thx

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Bump.

lynefahm

HSC

Hmm...kujah probably tells his students to make positive comments on him on here so he can get bonus points in the eyes of others. The comments seem too staged and fake. Be cautious...

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Hmm...kujah probably tells his students to make positive comments on him on here so he can get bonus points in the eyes of others. The comments seem too staged and fake. Be cautious...
And where's your evidence to prove the argument that you have put forward?

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Bump.

Tash2c

HSC

Need to find a tutor for our not for profit community centre.
We offer maths tutoring for yrs 7 -12 for disadvantaged young people and their families. We need to find a tutor that can offer low fees for 1.5hrs a week on a Tuesday. Please call me on 0414 584 274

[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Joanna[/FONT]

eriito

Elite Member
HSC

lol so it seems lynefahm also offers tutoring.

acemusic415

HSC

It's not like you have any credibility to speculate about something you cannot even substantiate. A seemingly new members compared to a moderator? Yeah I go with the moderator. You remind me of one those self righteous idiots in my school.

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Regardless of whether an individual is a new member or a moderator, if you are going to make allegations against one's services or integrity, substantiate it.

Bump.

Last edited:

Rabia.rafique

HSC
N/A
Re: Prelim/HSC Tutoring: English, Mathematics, History, Chemistry, Biology (99.55 UAI

heyy!

i need toturing for general maths i live in liverpool so can cum to liverpool lib ....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply soooooooooooon!

contact me on this .."mohammad_anis92@hotmail.com".

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Re: Prelim/HSC Tutoring: English, Mathematics, History, Chemistry, Biology (99.55 UAI

Bump guys.

clue444

HSC

hey kevin i'm interested in english tutoring, are you available on sundays? if not please PM me

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Bump.

Leeten

HSC

Hi

I need a tutor for English and Chemistry or Maths, i live in the
Fairfield/Liverpool region. Can you please contact me on quest_123@hotmail.com
Thanks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)