Prelim/HSC Tutoring: English, Mathematics, History, Chemistry, Biology (99.55 UAI) (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Re: Fairfield Liverpool Tutoring: Biology, Mod History, Ext History, 2u Maths [99.55

bump! :)

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: Fairfield Liverpool Tutoring: Biology, Mod History, Ext History, 2u Maths [99.55

Art of Smart Education charge $40-$65 an hour. how much cut do you get?

Kujah

HSC
N/A

About 1/3-1/2 of it. Bump! :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Bump! Looking for 1 more student! :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Able to tutor Maths and Senior Science. Bump! :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Bump!

ashaysmilies

HSC
Re: Fairfield/Liverpool Tutoring: Biology, Mod History, Ext History, 2u Maths [99.55

do u no anyone that teaches legal studies and business studies in the penrith area

i think i need it i just got my 1/2 yearlys back and there crap :(

ashaysmilies

HSC

kk thanx for that

Ashutosh

HSC

hi,

I live in macquarie fields. currently in year 11. i was looking for tutoring in 3 unit maths and physics. I'm not too sure whether you tutor 3 unit maths but if you do know anyone in this region that does offer toturing in ext 1 maths could you please let me know?

niiways was interested in you physics tutoring. keep in touch. my e-mail address is lil_ndn_hustler92@hotmail.com

regards,

ashutosh

Bebee

HSC

hey, i was wondering, do you still tutor for ancient history? if so, how much do you charge an hour? ..i'm currently in year 11 at MLC..
thank you~

xx

curry-desi-

HSC

Hey
I live in macquarie fields too. really need a 2 uni tmaths tutor for now.looking to tutored for more subjects later on.
are you will to come out to the my local libary?

curry-desi-

HSC

really need a tutor!!

SWSydneytutor

HSC

Bump for Kevin.

jst.KP

HSC

hey kev!do you have any spots left? i live in fairfield !
need tutoring with english ..

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC

hi.. i'm really looking to do well in my hsc and i wish i could be like you. are you still available for tutoring? i live around usyd.. and i'm there monday, tuesday and wednesday from morning to afternoon.

SiiBooLaH

HSC

Hey.. i need tutouring! Biology, Mathematics....

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Hey everyone,

I'm terribly sorry if I haven't been able to make replies to my thread. I've currently reached my student quota for tutoring, but my exams are nearly over, and I might be holding temporary revision sessions for any students who have their trials coming up or just in general.

Additionally, one of my friends is also offering his tutoring services, especially in Chemistry and Physics. He achieved state rankings in both subjects, and is also currently doing Law. He resides in the Fairfield region. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Bump guys. I'm looking for a couple of students in the Liverpool region for trial/revision classes throughout the holiday. It'll be a temporary thing at first but if time allows, I hope they can be extended to become permanent classes.

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Bump.

simplyyme

HSC

Are you still doing english tutoring ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)