prelim exams :( (1 Viewer)

benji6667

HSC
is it possible to bounce back from lower then expected prelim marks?

I'm terrified at the moment, i was considering talking to my year co-ordinator for some advice... good idea?

HSC
can't do any harm i guess.

Anyway results in prelim dont matter at all, as long as you just catch up a bit on the important bits, and just know the general course, than dont worry.

e.g) my friend has always been good at maths, cept he blew this year as he was doin this accelerated course and took up his study time, he dusnt study much so cbf to keep up with other work and got 46% in 3 unit test and wanted to do 4 unit. Asked the 4 unit teacher if he can still do it and he said 'yeah dont worry about prelim results, just learn the stuff'

so dont worry mate!

CRANK-SHAFT

i'm on urPC,pwning n00bs
HSC
i just got my prelim results back and was NOT surprised. At the time of the exams I had so much going on and I was also sort of going through a spiritual change. THis means that I didnt put enough effort into it. I still got around 80-90% for most subjects but me and the teachers know that without all those silly errors and panic at exam time I could have done much better.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
The real question is why you even give a shit about your prelim results? They do not even matter in the slightest so why you'd even have to 'bounce back' stumps me.

Last edited:

nugget01

HSC
of course it's possible to bounce back..
you've got a whole year to improve on you study techniques and stuff.
i went pretty bad in the prelims but most of my year went way worse.
i'm not too worried...

bleu

HSC
benji6667 said:
the prelims indication of how your going and what you can expect in the HSC, or so I'm told
not really. I mean think about how much more effort and hard work you'll put in for the actual HSC? i bet about 5 times the amount.

the prelims and the actual HSC aren't comparable at all. Don't work yourself up about it..use it as motivation to improve where you went wrong.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I thought I replied here already, apparently not. But seriously, all you need to know is your maths. Forget the rest.

They have little indication of how you'll go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)