Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Studies are alright. I had a test free day today so i was allowed to stay home, so a couple of my friends and I went to the library to do some james ruse chem papers. Went through two papers.
I have 2u on monday and chem and 3u on wednesday. I've been doing past papers for maths almost everyday for the past 2 weeks so im not too worried about them. I plan on starting chem tomorrow and gonna try get all the theory memorised by the end of the weekend so i can have monday and tuesday to do past papers and practice calculations.
Im a lot more relaxed cause chem and maths are my better subjects but i was shitting bricks when english and business came round.
Oh and i did my engineering studies test yesterday, it may have been the hardest test i've done EVER. It was actually HSC standard, maybe even harder. Fckin ridiculous.
Wbu, when are your exams?
Its good to see that you and your friends are getting together to attack some past papers, that's the way to better marks! Challenge each other as well as understand your mistakes and theirs.

Well man, at the end of the day its prelims, I remind myself of this as well because I sometimes think its the end of the world is I don't get this or that is x exam.

My exams started 2 days ago, English was today, went alright but you never know...

The remainder of my exams are next week and finish up at the end of the week.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Or is it Milfy High School

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

huehue

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Its good to see that you and your friends are getting together to attack some past papers, that's the way to better marks! Challenge each other as well as understand your mistakes and theirs.

Well man, at the end of the day its prelims, I remind myself of this as well because I sometimes think its the end of the world is I don't get this or that is x exam.

My exams started 2 days ago, English was today, went alright but you never know...

The remainder of my exams are next week and finish up at the end of the week.
Good luck with your exams, don't do what i did and study for each test before the actual day XD

Graceuf

HSC
So I want to know if I'm gonna need to put effort into this. So who was interested in maybe having a meetup after exams?

AppleTea

HSC
Why do I have to do everything in this relationship?
Are you serious right now you call what I do nothing? god you take me for granted! how about when I did that special something something with lil milfy ;)

I always let you be on top as well like have you ever stopped to wonder if I wanted to be on top huh. nahhh didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)