Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
My chinese genes had failed me, but let's take a moment of appreciation I'm not Japanese. Could've been worse

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
anyone going to unsw open day tmr
I would except for the fact i got tutor and my parents helping set up a party. So ima be stranded at home.
I dont really mind, i was planning on going to the open days next year anyway, year 11 is still too early

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I would except for the fact i got tutor and my parents helping set up a party. So ima be stranded at home.
I dont really mind, i was planning on going to the open days next year anyway, year 11 is still too early
Tell me how your studying is going...what have you done so far and what remains?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Tell me how your studying is going...what have you done so far and what remains?
Studies are alright. I had a test free day today so i was allowed to stay home, so a couple of my friends and I went to the library to do some james ruse chem papers. Went through two papers.
I have 2u on monday and chem and 3u on wednesday. I've been doing past papers for maths almost everyday for the past 2 weeks so im not too worried about them. I plan on starting chem tomorrow and gonna try get all the theory memorised by the end of the weekend so i can have monday and tuesday to do past papers and practice calculations.
Im a lot more relaxed cause chem and maths are my better subjects but i was shitting bricks when english and business came round.
Oh and i did my engineering studies test yesterday, it may have been the hardest test i've done EVER. It was actually HSC standard, maybe even harder. Fckin ridiculous.
Wbu, when are your exams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)