Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MohamedD

HSC
Hey guys my name is Mohamed.
Can someone please help me with notes for Legal interms of women and Modern History interms of stalin and WW1.
I know this is asking alot but ive tried there just not good, anyone willing to help?

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Hey guys my name is Mohamed.
Can someone please help me with notes for Legal interms of women and Modern History interms of stalin and WW1.
I know this is asking alot but ive tried there just not good, anyone willing to help?
Yea appletea can help you, he got those nuns under his sleeve

AppleTea

HSC
I mean i'm meant to have notes on women for legal but I haven't really got around to that yet...
I've only got notes on CEDAW and the anti-discrimination act but if you want I could send those

AppleTea

HSC
hey, i'm sure we could make room for one more ;)
Whore. Are you trying to push me away? I swear you always do this to me! why, what have I ever done to you to deserve this.
This is unbelievable enjoy prison time milfy the coppas gunna come after you. you dun goofed with an underaged girl.

mayngo

HSC
Whore. Are you trying to push me away? I swear you always do this to me! why, what have I ever done to you to deserve this.
This is unbelievable enjoy prison time milfy the coppas gunna come after you. you dun goofed with an underaged girl.
LOLOLOL we can all share :)
Has there actually ever been a BOS meet up lelelele xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)