Pregnant during HSC (1 Viewer)

TheDarkRose

HSC
We had a sub PD teacher who was telling us about his sister who did the HSC seven months pregnant, so I'm asking is or was anyone pregnant during their HSC and how far long are/were you?

arjiparji

HSC
N/A
im about 8 months in, and got 2 more weeks.... so yeah its pretty cool.
ima name my son daykoniona.

i did it for the bonus points of course

ay0_x

HSC
lulz if youre dumb enough to get pregnant you're too dumb to sit the HSC

the condom goes ON the dick.

arjiparji

HSC
N/A
wtf... condoms go on the penis?????

what the fuck goes in the mouth then?

terminator69

HSC
lulz if youre dumb enough to get pregnant you're too dumb to sit the HSC

the condom goes ON the dick.
Will it still offer protection if you use more than ONE? Because I read your statement as "the condom" meaning singular, and therefore implying only ONE, but would I lose marks for effectiveness for practicing with 2 related contraceptive products?

ay0_x

HSC
Will it still offer protection if you use more than ONE? Because I read your statement as "the condom" meaning singular, and therefore implying only ONE, but would I lose marks for effectiveness for practicing with 2 related contraceptive products?
More than one increases chance of breakage yo.

raniaaa

:)
HSC

you wouldn't lose marks, you just wouldn't be able to perform as well with two related contraceptive products. anyway she clearly said one, just cos in another post she said two don't assume it was two now. read her comments more carefully yo.

HSC
N/A
wow...well i know for a fact that i know someone at my school is pregnant. me and my friends talked about it before but there was no proof... until nowwtheres a lil bump on this girl... its like =O and now we cant stop talking about her.. she was the least likely person to get pregnant... and to think she asked all these dumb questions in class like "miss!! you know when the guy's penis goes into the girls' vagina... does it hurt?" "yess (name) " "oh is it miss... owwww"and i saw her do the whole condom on the banana thing too... think she wuldve listend in class...== talk about facepalm

ay0_x

HSC
why would you want to be desensitized wtf.

HSC
A girl i used to work with is due next month and she is sitting her HSC, her mistake now...they are calling her baby son "The year 12 baby"

TheDarkRose

HSC
wow there is a surprising amount of people. Thats a good question, has anyoe ever gone into labour during an exam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)