Predictions for essay question this year (1 Viewer)

S.T.P

HSC
What does everyone think there going to be? I'm hoping changes in society or foreign policy, but i have no idea.
share your insight.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Influence of German Army perhaps or aims of Nazi foreign policy or even totalitarianism~ :S

HSC
Foreign policy was last year, although not the aims I guess.

I think it's unlikely it will be in the exam this year - unless the markers feel like being devious by choosing the topic nobody studied for. I agree with either the german army or totalitarianism.

I hope its changes in society too :D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Hmm, yeah, culture and that.... there could be something about propaganda, repression, SA and SS~

shanks27

HSC
for USA-impact of urbanisation and indrustrialisation, it hasn't been questioned yet and mayb social conflict

nrs1990

HSC
For Germany, they've asked about fall of the republic, but not rise of the Nazi Party.

(I'm so hoping for a question on that, so I'm making up any possible logic to let it seem possible.)

I'm guessing maybe totalitarianism, racial policy, propaganda and repression, or maybe something on Hitler's leadership.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Hmm, but I guess totalitarianism was 2005, and Hitler's leadership and racial policy was 2006, but yeah, overall, I think Propaganda/Repression or the Rise of the Nazi Party are good possibilities. But influences of the German army... hmm :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)