Predict Trials Mark(CSSA) (1 Viewer)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
88%

probably because i will score marks for every question i did but not necesarrily full marks

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ragerunner
88%

probably because i will score marks for every question i did but not necesarrily full marks
I'm thinking the same thing, but there must have been one or two questions were the 'maximum' possible score was something like 2/6 or 1/4 (if you made stuff up :))

80% sounds good, but I'll stick to my original + - 5 (70-80 range)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
i didn't make anything up :p

but i know the teachers in my school, they don't like giving full marks for some reason unless it was exceptional.

it doesn't matter if i cover everything. that happened in my halfyearly i got 5/6 for a question and he said it himself he doens't know whats wrong with my answer. "just i don't like giving full marks"

:/

forsaken_99

I'm looking at at least 90%. I just couldn't stop writing as for all the questions i knew more answers than the space provided allowed for. All my trials felt better than i expected.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I am going to say about 90/100 because I think I got a few multiple choice questions wrong and I do not think I drew the right diagram in that question about solar cells. It is also a bit hard to get full marks in all of those extended questions:).

bob_the_catdog

i did the exam today and thought it was fairly easy
but i proberly stuffed up a whole lot of little marks
looking for 85+

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
id say about 62%...thats all i got in my yr 11 half yearly's and yearlys as well as yr12 half yearly's....but id be happy with something higher:D

MyLuv

I've done the NeapChem ,it's really hard:( Can U post the Neap PhY(maybe I'll have to do a NeapPhy too :D )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)