PREDICT; FEELING AND RESULT (DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC) (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
the apricot extract made me wanna be that shitty ass pigeon tf was that about
yeah no I reckon I got 3/5 at most for q5
wtf

"the author's stream of consciousness and use of free verse enables her to reflect the raw emotion and free expression one may find through being in the moment"

"the enjambment, whilst harsh and jarring for the audience, suggests that when being in the moment, the individual does not have to worry about structuring their thoughts properly or thinking clearly, rather, just enjoy what they are experiencing"

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
PREDICTION FOR ENGLISH ADVANCED PAPER 2 BASED ON HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW
- Mod A: 17/20 if it's a really nice broad 'textual conversation' question, 15/20 if I need to adapt some whacky stim, 12/20 if it's what they had last year
- Mod B: 16/20 I feel really good about Eliot and I think I understand his poems well enough, it just comes down to getting it all down
- Mod C: 17/20 if it's an imaginative because I really like my story even if they do something weird, fucking 10/20 if it's prescribed discursive

overall 50/60 damn wait that's too high lol I don't think I'm doing that good

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
hopefully i will do better on paper 2 since im better at essay writing
mod a: 17/20
mod b: 16/20
mod c: 17/20 im cracked at discursives so i want to believe this will be higher but i’ll most likely run out of time before finishing my reflection or whatever

50/60 a bit ambitious considering todays performance but i always win the mental

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
hopefully i will do better on paper 2 since im better at essay writing
mod a: 17/20
mod b: 16/20
mod c: 17/20 im cracked at discursives so i want to believe this will be higher but i’ll most likely run out of time before finishing my reflection or whatever

50/60 a bit ambitious considering todays performance but i always win the mental
That's what I said we must be the same person

band6yesplease

HSC
English Paper 2 predictions
Section 1- 17/20 don’t feel too confident abt Richard but confident enough to make something decent
Section 2- 18-19/20 have prepared for every possible question I feel GOOD
Section 3- 18/20 normally feel like crap abt module c but i have a good idea in memory and feel confident I can replicate it wooooo
53-4 I would be SOO happy with this ngl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)