PREDICT; FEELING AND RESULT (DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC) (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
predictions for paper 2:
mod a: 19+/20
mod b: 19+/20
mod c part (a): 11+/12
mod c part (b): 6/8 (mostly cos i rushed it but oh well)
total: 55/60

depending on how well i perform in english i'm considering purchasing my responses in the paper (my parents even said they'll let me use their money for that so we allg) so if that happens i'll try to update this with my actual raw marks though that won't be for a while. bit unsure for sr but eh it is what it is and i'm proud of myself for finishing english on a nice note regardless

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Just has a thought if I have very messy dogshit handwriting will I lose marks?? Maybe I'm overestimating marks lmao
no
they scan it for the hsc markers to read. they will read what they can read and do your best to read your handwriting at all costs
if they still can't read it after that it won't get marked. but overall as long as it's legible it will be marked

nsw..wollongong

HSC
no
they scan it for the hsc markers to read. they will read what they can read and do your best to read your handwriting at all costs
if they still can't read it after that it won't get marked. but overall as long as it's legible it will be marked
idk man markers get paid by the paper i doubt they'll do their best "at all costs"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)