predict essay questions (1 Viewer)

Fry

can anyone predict the essay questions in the exam? i know the safest option is to study and prepare for all but im crashed for time. do u think they will ask about the sydney case study this time? i hope not since it was in last year's exam. i think it might be the case study on a suburb or small town. what do u guys think?

CoYLiE

i did it last year and i had no clue that they could do base a whole essay on the broadsheet... so make sure you're prepared for that... going on the other exams so far this year, i would say that they're just going to stick to the outcomes, so that they don't have the mass complaints and governmental inquiries like last year.
So basically know how to use the broadsheet and make sure you could answer an essay on the syllabus outcomes...
hope that helps :)

Fry

yeah that helped a little. when do they actually set up the hsc exam? cos if its after the trials then they probably wont ask the same questions- i hope not anyway cos i narrowed it down to the syllabus points they havent yet addressed.

mjor

here are my tips for the geog extended responses:

Ecosystems at risk: comparing a management strategy from one of your case studies to one evident in an ecosystem in the stimulus booklet

Urban places: challenges of living in megacities and responses

People and economic activity: biophysical factors affecting an activity/enterprise

mjor

oh yea.. its similar to the 2001 specimen exam question...
i still think it will be on management

tinkerbell

yeh mjr those two questions u put up about ecosystems and urban places are the exact same as this year catholic trial.

mjor

are they?.. i didn't know
well noone else seems to have any ideas
anyway its too late to plan an essay now so good luck everyone :)

Fry

im pretty sure mega cities wont be in it, it was already in the catholic trial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)