Pre/Tutorial Questions (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Show that:

(x+y)^2 >= 4xy

Hence show: 1/x^2 + 1/y^2 >= 4/(x^2 + y^2).
Dude, we were just discussing this post on IRC. Seriously bro, two current HSC students just did this question in 30 seconds (khorne and ohexploitable (me)).

duckcowhybrid

HSC
LOL why are you doing Adv. maths. Re: 1151 Lecturers: Tran is ok but he's not that good of a teacher, his accent makes stuff really hard to understand. Womersley is extremely smug and makes everything sound so matter of factly and easy as shit without going through the basics. Tutors are good though.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You also don't have the same delusions as me which makes working at this time very difficult. =)

Anyways, I'm doing Advanced Maths because it's a way to make me feel better about myself.

jaychouf4n

HSC
If anyone needs help with Math1151, come to the ASOC support class from 1-2 on Monday at Quad G026!

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
You're doing MATH1141 under Prof. Cowling... aren't you?
I heard he's teaching Calculus this sem. That's funny because he's a pure maths lecturer... He's good but he's so boring...

Shief is really good. He can do all the [X] rated problems in the tutorial problems.

Sukochev is a funny guy. Listen how he says 'factor' :p

I personally hate Peter Brown. He talks to his students like he's talking to a bunch of retards... I think he's gay as well.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I heard he's teaching Calculus this sem. That's funny because he's a pure maths lecturer... He's good but he's so boring...

Shief is really good. He can do all the [X] rated problems in the tutorial problems.

Sukochev is a funny guy. Listen how he says 'factor' :p

I personally hate Peter Brown. He talks to his students like he's talking to a bunch of retards... I think he's gay as well.
Cowling is my calculus lecturer. I agree that he's good - but he's stamped out most of the boring with using the slideshow along with the whiteboard.

Schief is luckily - my tutor and yeah, he makes the maths look so easy <_< . I JELLY =P

Sukochev I don't have and I only had Peter Brown once when my algebra lecturer (Greenhill) was away sick. He was... interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)