• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Practice Prelim Exams (1 Viewer)

ciaobella17

HSC
So, I've searched through the resources section on here and can't find ANY preliminary exams for my subjects. My half yearlies are next week and I'd really love some practice, anyone know where I can find any?

Thanks a million

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
So, I've searched through the resources section on here and can't find ANY preliminary exams for my subjects. My half yearlies are next week and I'd really love some practice, anyone know where I can find any?

Thanks a million
Which subjects? Topics in particular?

ciaobella17

HSC
Um, mainly looking for Physics (World Communicates and Moving About), Chemistry (Chemical Earth and Metals) and Mathematics (m god, a lot-trigonometry, functions/graphs etc) if anyone has and Legal than that would be cool (The Legal System) but it's not as important as the Maths and Sciences.

Gigacube

HSC
Exam papers for every year: exampapers.web.fc2.com
It has most subjects there.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Also if you want extra practice worksheets or random objects just PM me.

ciaobella17

HSC
Also if you want extra practice worksheets or random objects just PM me.
Thanks so much Spi! I'm kind of struggling with Physics and Maths so anything is greatly appreciated! It just seems no matter how much study I do for them, it doesn't seem to work :(

Gigacube

HSC
How do you usually study for them?

For physics I usually look at the theory & attempt some questions. Remember to study your experiments too.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Thanks so much Spi! I'm kind of struggling with Physics and Maths so anything is greatly appreciated! It just seems no matter how much study I do for them, it doesn't seem to work :(
Back in the old days SpiralFlex could not add fractions. I remember failing again and again, when it came to Year 7, I was amongst selective people who were in top selective schools, Ruse, SBHS, SGHS. But SpiralFlex never gave in, every 45% in Maths exams, I learnt from through heartache and pain. Then 2011, blitzed all exams. Perfect scores in all except last one. So never give up. Study smarter not harder. Now I have a stronger understanding than those people that I was amongst back in 07.

Last edited:

Gigacube

HSC
Back in the old days SpiralFlex could not add fractions. I remember failing again and again, when it came to Year 7, I was amongst selective people who were in top selective schools, Ruse, SBHS, SGHS. But SpiralFlex never gave in, every 45% in Maths exams, I learnt from through heartache and pain. Then 2011, blitzed all exams. Perfect scores in all except last one. So never give up. Study smarter not harder. Now I have a stronger understanding than those people that I was amongst back in 07.
What a fairytale. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)