Practice papers and how my mark will end up (1 Viewer)

nail

HSC
N/A
If i'm doing practice papers and getting a mark of about 75% each time does that mean that i will get about 75% as my HSC mark? or does it actually move up and down and i could end up with something very different? I understand all the scaling and aligning stuff - just wondered how 'accurate' the maths paper is.

kr73114

HSC
When I do a practice paper I don't put as much concentration as I would in the real exam. So usually I get higher in exam conditions.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
depends on the difficulty of the hsc exam this year, and how you perform on the day.

but generally if that's what you're getting, then that may be the percentage you get on the real exam . . . only it will probably get scaled to something else (higher/lower).

probably shouldn't worry about it too much, just keep practising.

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
If i'm doing practice papers and getting a mark of about 75% each time does that mean that i will get about 75% as my HSC mark? or does it actually move up and down and i could end up with something very different? I understand all the scaling and aligning stuff - just wondered how 'accurate' the maths paper is.

are you doing the paper in the 3hr time and in a quiet distraction free environment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)