Practical Exams!!!! (1 Viewer)

Drama Gal

I am so relieved ... we had our exams today - first day unlucky I know!
Our class went really well I think .... no major stuff ups
The examiners were really nice too
Good luck to everyone for the rest of the exams!
So glad I have one out of the way ...
Now off to finish my extension 2 project

smithica

HSC
no group.....no ip.....does this mean i can have my life back now? im so glad that its all done with really i am!!!! and the final essays are my strongest point so its on the up and up from here!!!!!! im soooooooooooo happy !!! yippee!!!

the markers were so awesome!!!! they were like my parents, they were joking and laughing with us before we even started!!!! i hope no one is scared cause if you get markers like mine your prac exam will be a great experience as well......lol and don't forget your student number like i did.....lol even the markers laughed at me.... :)

dany_starlet

HSC
Our school was one of the first school in NSW to be marked for HSC drama performances i think!!

That was yesterday Monday, 22nd August.....

Sooooo very glad it's out of the way!!!

I didn't do IP - Performance, I did Director's Folio but glad that's out of my hands now too!

The HSC markers we got were really, REALLY nice. The were very friendly, laughed and seemed pretty into our GP even though they were marking it at the same time. The even said "thank you" after we had finished performing it!

It's really encouraging to know that their are really awesome HSC markers out there.

Crowie

HSC
N/A
woooooohoooooooooo
performance is over
oh whoa that was so much fun the last 3 terms 4 ip and last term n a half 4 group performance oh wellz i guess no more bludging class and pretending im doing drama work damn!

al_87

HSC
yay!! i finished today!! im so relieved. it was great but now im just exhausted. i want to sleep for a month!!

anchor

HSC
I did script writing so I'm cool, but don't feel so bad. Some of the people in my class don't know their lines for their IP.

We were very, very lucky with the GP. It's on the last possible day [Friday], so we're going to work our asses off like constipated monkeys all weekend. I feel bad for everyone doing it Monday (or earlier, how awful). Hahahahahahahaha! Good luck!

I'm sure everyone will get good markers; you know how drama teachers are. They like to do breathing exercises and give out little stickers that say 'Good Work'. They're sure to be nice about things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)