practical examination dates (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
persoanlyl i would hate to be at the end because they would have basically seen everything and everyone. They will either be more leanient or just plain tough.. sorry for my spelling..

ours are on the 31st,1st and 2nd - its really good we've got so many people doing drama because our IP and our groups are on different days.

schamoozlers

HSC
Ours is on wednesday 24th August scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lucas heights comm skool

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
tuesday and wednesday next week and submitted projects are on Monday next week ... Which I feel is totally unfair

Ashe

HSC
The 30th and 31st of august.

Thankfully GPs are one day and IPs are the next day. We have 17 people in my class and every single one is doing performance.

dany_starlet

HSC
THE FIRST DAY !! 22nd August ours was yesterday!!!

SOoo glad it's overrrr now!!!

bonniejjj

HSC
My school is being examined on Tuesday the 30th. I'm so glad I did scriptwriting for my individual- two performances on one day that would just be too much for me to worry about! My group is up second and then I can go home yay. I'll be happy when its over- looks like i'm spending all weekend polishing my characterisation and clarity of dialogue. Drama is probably my worst subject (not too bad though.. ranked like 4/16 at last check) so I really need to do well in this. Anyway good luck to everyone who hasn't done theirs yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)