ppl doing bachelor of law (1 Viewer)

lifes_a_slut

ok well some of u mite think this is a bit retarded but i just thought that people doing b law at UTS could introduce themselves.. that way when we start we can say.. oi i know you and can spark up a conversation..lol :D

im Jessica, 17 yrs old.. i dont know if i love law or been brainwashed into thinking i love law after ever1 always says id be good at it.. im ugly, (lol) therefore have a mad personality..:D uummmmmm.. i think im a kinda person u either love or hate cos im very honest and direct, so if u ask me a question like does ur butt look big.. i aint gona lie to ya..

ok well i really dont know what to say but i hope atleast one person adds der name :( :apig:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i'm a regular forumuser(whore) til i dropped out a month ago (comp died)... enrolled in biz/law today so all good :) i like building 5 (right next to marketcity)... ohhh and goodthing is managed to squeeze timetable into two days per week for autumn. toodles. frig. :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i dunno, you tell me...

mondy:
10am -12pm --- eco4biz lec
2pm - 3pm --- eco4biz tute
5pm - 7pm --- bizlaw+eth lec

thurs:
9am - 11am --- bizlaw+eth tute
11am - 12pm --- mngmnt.ppl.o. tute
12pm - 2pm --- acc4biz lec
2pm - 3pm --- mngmnt.ppl.o. lec
3pm - 4pm --- acc4biz tute

which leaves tuesday, wednesday and friday for all the other important things. :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i was thinking more along the lines of the pretty salesgirls inside marketcity *winkwink* ;)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Looks cool Frigid, and as far as I know, you only have to go to BizLaw+Eth tutorials every 2 weeks, so you get to start at 11am every 2 weeks :).

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
but will i be very crammed/dead-tired on thursdays? coz i dunno man... i've done 7:45am - 4:20pm days once a week during year 12 (morning class+6period schoolday+arvo class) and i survived... so yeah, gimme input :)

muldersgun

HSC
ello peeps

i'm doing media-arts/law....the mediaarts part is for me and the law part is just so i might have a source of income once i decide to become a povo filmmaker.

anyone going on law camp?

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
i was thinking about going on the camp but ill be flying back from melbourne the day after... which kinda sucks :S

i have to decide whether i want to pay extra to change my retun flight and come back earlier for the camp or not.

i guess im looking forward to making new friends... because the ones i have now all suck (if u could call them 'friends').

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
HIII FRIGEY! might see you around this year then!!

i'll be doing BA Communications (Social Inquiry)/B Laws... and no i wont be attending the camp!

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
HIII SPINSPIN!!! :)
awwws.... no camp for you? dun matter, i'll give u the juicy goss if u wish... for second semester (the law units) i'm in timetable group A; which are you in?

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
frigid... im gona crash ur lecture every now n then... n u can intro me to all the hot chics ur picking up at uts BLOODY HAYMARKET CAMPUS.... grrrrrrrrrrrr... ur at the heart of CHIC CENTRAL bro... dont waste it...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
are we talking about a certain individual that we know in common pigs? a certain *cough-cough-cough*SGHS*cough*... hahaha :D

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
hes talking bt my housemate.... loaded international student... lol

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
international students, as in students from china with lots of money from rich communist parents

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
yeah, see ruka caught on quick, whcih is why he's going to unsw law :D:p

and besides, not everything has to do with sghs :D:p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
ohhh, shit still haven't met ruka's housemate... the one who was bout to pay me through law...

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
lol... if u ensnare her frigid... she'll pay ur way thru usyd law n let u drive her silver bmw... or mayb buy u a new one... lol

by the way... im dropping outa my degree if i catch a loaded international chic...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)