power points (1 Viewer)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hey all,

I dont know if this goes here or not but here goes!
This may sound stupid but is it possible that powerpoints can actually switch off by themselves?:S

I work in a food store and 3 times in the past week ive come into work, the microwaves are on at the powerpoint, i heat things up and later on when i go back to heat something else up, the microwaves are turned off, at the switch!! The first time i was like okay maybe i switched them off but i would have remembered!! I'm the only one who works in the mornings and this is starting to freakkkk me out and drive me crazzzy!! There is nothing obstructing the powerpoints which could make them switch off either!!

Does anyone know what could actually be happening??

Thanks!!

sunny

meh.
HSC
Are they regular powerpoints, like the ones you have at home? Then no they shouldn't be doing that by themselves...

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Logical explanation: Someone else is switching it off

Illogical explanation: Ghosts or some sort of poltergeist, gtfo asap and call a priest

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
They are just normal powerpoints that you would find in your house!! We have cameras all over our store and ive told the boss bout it and he thought i was stupid until he was working one morning and the same thing happened to him, he however wont check the cameras :S weird .. arghh :p

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
may be the button is a bit springy and biased towards the off position....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
hahaha!!
yeah mabe there's something wrong with the switch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)