Power and Change Q (1 Viewer)

Jinglebell

HSC
Most things should come with a resubmission option if you manage to fail...check your subject outline, it knows everything:)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
WTF? Who failed you for that? Who is your tutor? You should complain to the subject coordinator, that is nonsense.

It's so funny, I remember last year thinking this assignment was tough.... then I realized things got worse from there lol.... but you get used to the university style of learning and doing things etc so it gets easier in some ways and harder in others.

aliciat

HSC
You already got yours back?

I haven't had any of my assessments returned. They said next week. I'm a little apprehensive so I don't mind the wait :p

HSC
I didnt fail. I just failed that objective.

I got my Contemporary Cultures Cultural Text one back too. I didnt even get a list of objectives or a 'Pass'. I'll presume the 'Good Work' = 'Pass'.

olay

HSC
wow white rabbit, that was tight of ur tutor :S i think mine was prob arial size 10 1.5 spacing... :) [that's my usual]. but i managed to get 'very good' in all the criteria. how weird.

aliciat

HSC
I got a ' very good' for everything but referencing, I scrapped a past with that. :) Our tutor said if she was a little harsher people would have failed. And I have problems with expression so I got a 'good' for presentation.

Though I've been having trouble with expression for years, I tend to ramble and not proof-read. :p

HSC
Ahh well... i have Martin Harbus. He's alright i guess.

And i passed. Considering the time i put into that assignment, I'm in no position to complain.
You know what i just realised? You guys might be in my tutes......

How scary.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
He gave me ok marks but he liked to belittle other people in the class to boost his own ego.
I think he just has some type of inferiority complex.

HSC
He has these scary stares. When you're saying something, he just gives you this 'WTF ARE YOU AN IDIOT' stare until you shut up. It's especially annoying when your group activity is to argue one side... and he's there staring at you as if it's your opinion...

Nah, I'm in the 11:30 tute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)