Postgrad Students (1 Viewer)

Curious_Cat

HSC
N/A
Hi, I'm coming to Australia this summer and to study for Master of Commerce (Extension). Are there any postgraduate students studying Commerce here? There are so many undegraduate students, where are all the postgrads?:) I mean it's rather strange) Or are all the postgraduate students busy with work, etc.?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
its not strange for a forum to be dominated by undergraduate students when uni's are primarily dominated by undergraduates.

i do not think it is common for there to be many postgrads within business either, with most opting to progress straight to the workforce.

it is only worth honors or postgrad if either you plan to become an academic or you are considering an mba to ascend the ranks in your career presently.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
for me 4 years would be a long enough stretch at uni. I'm not very sure whether I'd be interested to take on honours, so I'd probably get a job after graduation.

Curious_Cat

HSC
N/A
And do employers value the postgraduates? or undergraduates are more valued? I am graduating from my university this summer with a bachelor's degree and look forward to studying and living in Australia for a while. I am not planning to become an academic, it would just be better if my degree allowed me to enter the workforce without any difficulties.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
lord ac is probably one of the oldest bos members I've come across. A true living legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)