Post your USYD offers! (1 Viewer)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
Arts/Commerce (japanese, chinese and im not sure about commerce yet)

jarding432

I'm in a league of my own
jhakka said:
Bachelor of Education (Secondary: Humanities & Social Sciences)/Bachelor of Arts - full time at University of Sydney.

:D
Bachelor of Education (Primary) - my 1st pref. I wanted to do that ^, but stupid me didn't count on the UAIs dropping, so didn't bother to change my preferences!

Generator

HSC
N/A
Ah, why didn't you just put it at the top of the list in the first place? It was a preference list, afterall...

jarding432

I'm in a league of my own
I intended to, when I first chose, primary was my first preference, but I changed my mind just before I went on holidays and forgot to switch them around. Never mind, maybe I can transfer or something, or if I'm lucky, I can switch before the next round of offers and a vacancy might open up.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
peeasoup said:
got offer for first pref - mechanical engineering. Anyone else doing it ?
I'll be mechanical/space for first year:)

After that I hope to transfer to mechatronics/space

alien

HSC
i got into bachelor of applied sciences (orthoptics) at cumberland. how do we look at the subjects? they haven't sent me any info on that or anything, how do i find out? i don't want to just get there on enrolment and pick from a list.

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
alien said:
i got into bachelor of applied sciences (orthoptics) at cumberland. how do we look at the subjects? they haven't sent me any info on that or anything, how do i find out? i don't want to just get there on enrolment and pick from a list.

If you go to http://www.usyd.edu.au/handbooks/health_sci/06_orth.shtml it might help you know whats in the courses and the subjects etc. The link is actually to the orthoptics chapter within the handbook, but there is also general information on the Cumberland courses on the side tabs. Hope that helps you! :D

alien

HSC
thanks! i don't know if it will, but thanks for finding it for me anyway! you rule!

swingle

physio - woohoo! any other cumberland people wanna go on the o-camp? we can all be buddies!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)