Post Your Timetable - S1 2010 Edition (1 Viewer)

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
Lol aren't you one? I would think to be an engo you would have to be, at least to some extent.

shady145

Banned
HSC
Lol aren't you one? I would think to be an engo you would have to be, at least to some extent.
oO
well i like the afternoon better... but being an afternoon person doesnt mean i cant do stuff in the morning

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
:O really Oo... maybe cool people have it like that XD

lol i'm unaware of that trick :s
I agree. Only cool people have that timetable.

Try out the trick for yourself ;)

Talking to past students you can do most of the work for Engineering computers at home and spend like half an hour at the lab session.
Oh i see, interesting.

domoku

HSC
Nice, nice.

At 1am i'm going to change my timetable a bit again so i have all the compulsory classes in only 2 days. Shall post up my new timetable when i'm done ^^

EDIT:
I've slightly altered my timetable :)
how did you change your timetable after enrolling into classes the first time? i cant seem to do it or find where to change it.. :(

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
how did you change your timetable after enrolling into classes the first time? i cant seem to do it or find where to change it.. :(
Click My application in the top left hand corner, scroll down and click proceed with offer in the middle section of the page. Click enrolment basket in the bottom left hand corner then course selection.

Click swap next to the course corresponding to the class you want to change. You'll need to "search" for that course again such just copy the course code. Then change whatever lectures you want etc etc.

Make sure you are sure when swapping your classes though, as they are filling up quick and you might now be able to change back :)

woodwind39

HSC
N/A
One question- If you have classes back to back, and in different places, how do you get from one building to another without being late? For instance, one tutorial ends at 11am and another starts at 11am.

deadfishlol

HSC
N/A
One question- If you have classes back to back, and in different places, how do you get from one building to another without being late? For instance, one tutorial ends at 11am and another starts at 11am.
Usually classes end 5 minutes before the hour so you get time to travel between buildings. Not always though.

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know if law timetables get better or worse?? Im really stoked for 14 hour weeks :D
LAWS1052 is five hours per week (tutorials and lectures) and it's just the foundation course. So we might be looking at over 20 hours per week when we start more law courses.

spagbowl

bread.
HSC

Is this too condensed? Will i be able to make it to everything?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)