Post your sem 2 timetable (1 Viewer)

sandz_2

HSC

65022_Chemistry 2A
68041_Physical Aspects of Nature
91313_Biomolecules: Structure and Function
91702_Medical Science 2

This is my timetable so far, I've checked my subject activities many times to find better time slots to try and get rid of thursday's 7.5 hr day but only seem to find the late slots left.

Should i sacrifice the day off on wednesday to move either chem 2A or biomolecules prac classes or is it bearable to have both prac classes on the same day + a lecture considering chem 2A is supposably challenging?

Any suggestions would be great help :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
^ i had dilemma where i could have myself a day off on wed, but i put my chem lab on wed so i dont get so stressed out and tired come thurs and friday. If you can handle it then by all means leave it...if not then i suggest you to move one of your labs on wed.

guess ill see you somewhere in physical aspects and med sci 2

LostAuzzie

HSC
jemsta said:
i had dilemma where i could have myself a day off on wed, but i put my chem lab on wed so i dont get so stressed out and tired come thurs and friday. If you can handle it then by all means leave it...if not then i suggest you to move one of your labs on wed.
I still disagree with you on that one, with a day off you can relax. Although I may be influenced by the fact that I have to travel so far.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha i know but i tend to waste the whole day, so id rather do something productive and have my lab there. It depends on certain individuals.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
oooh i changed my timetable, there was a slot for accounting2 at 11am and zomg im in the same tute as you alister! :)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Haha good work =]

One of my friends was looking for a better time for Accounting 2 too.. I guess you grabbed the spot first.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
hah enjoy accounting 2
frank portelli... lol

paul burke is taking stats again
ingo was only a test

sandz_2

HSC
stupid freaking uni!! they email you now telling u that for physical aspects of nature -
Thursday's Lecture 1 is now half an hour longer.
Friday's Lecture 2 now runs 1-2:30. (Was 12-2)

so now i have an impossible 8 hour day on thursday with no breaks! and a 5 hr straight day on fri! and the only times left to change with are 6pm classes!! someone kill mee!!!!

LostAuzzie

HSC
sandz_2 said:
stupid freaking uni!! they email you now telling u that for physical aspects of nature -
Thursday's Lecture 1 is now half an hour longer.
Friday's Lecture 2 now runs 1-2:30. (Was 12-2)

so now i have an impossible 8 hour day on thursday with no breaks! and a 5 hr straight day on fri! and the only times left to change with are 6pm classes!! someone kill mee!!!!
yeh thats screwed me over too. Keep checking my student admin tho cuz new spots seem to open up every now and then. Thats how I got my tuesday morning med sci timeslot.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
goan_crazy said:
hah enjoy accounting 2
frank portelli... lol

paul burke is taking stats again
ingo was only a test
Ingo probably got too many bad subject feedback reviews last semester haha.. like my one =p

Portelli =o

Last edited:

stears

Space Monkey
HSC
Question: can we still change our allocations on "My Subject Activities" after semester starts?

sandz_2

HSC
LostAuzzie said:
yeh thats screwed me over too. Keep checking my student admin tho cuz new spots seem to open up every now and then. Thats how I got my tuesday morning med sci timeslot.
Hey lostAuzzie, yea i was fuming when i saw the email but i kept logging in all afternoon trying to change it but i finally moved biomolecules - one of the 3 hr pracs that was on Thursday to Wednesday 2pm, the day i had off. I knew that day off was gonna cause a hectic timetable but its now back to 5 days a week of uni :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im happy ive got an hr break on friday instead of 30 mins...still a 10-6 day for me anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)