Post your Major Work! (1 Viewer)

cuivienen

HSC
Wow sanguinivore your work is very impressive :) I have a lot of respect for those who can paint still life images...well done!!

trapey

One of my Artworks

This was one of my BOW when i first started, dont have anymore recent pics till later. Post comments please.....

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
When did you have time for other stuff?! Thats fooking amazing, and when you get it back... you can use it as a kind of scary table or something lol
Holy Crapholio :-/ When that goes to art express, i'm going to make sure to burn it and release that poor child lol

Me and some other people at my school are gunna get snapped by the looks of what i've seen here... =S

Jase

HSC
holy crap... ive always wondered how you make those things.
So. How did you make it??
i have to say. its freaky. and cool. freakishly cool.
okay that thing really freaks me out. You didn't kill your little brother and suspend him in liquid glass did you?

cuivienen

HSC
Wow that is absolutely amazing timrie6...You're work reminds me of the postmodernist work Unfold by Janet Laurence...gosh there are a lot of talented art students this year!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
if it's the same stuff as what heaps of people in our year have been using, it's pretty fookin poisonous n real dangerous or something apparently.
I wouldn't recommended it for anyone here that just wants to do it for fun lol

bubble_tea

omg!!!
O.O that is so freaking GOOD!
looks like them amber stones with the little insects in them..
but omg.. if that doesn't get in, the bos markers r relly f**ked in the head!

cuivienen

HSC
I think my teacher is doing that this week... *tries to recall art lesson* yeah she said something about that today...

definingemo

bonnells bay....but i say i live in newcastle
HSC
N/A
my submission

here is my BOW....it looks pretty dodge in the photo but once i get the charger back for my digital camera i will snap away a couple of individual shots.
my pieces are prety much mostly done with coloured waxes. i will post more info later or answer any questions now if any has any.
ta.

frazzle

HSC
it's over!!!

i'm trying to upload my final image, but it won't let me! says that teh max file size allowed is 97.9kb or something. that's so so strange... my file size isn't that big, it's around 300kb.

how did people get around that?

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Jase said:
holy crap... ive always wondered how you make those things.
So. How did you make it??
i have to say. its freaky. and cool. freakishly cool.
okay that thing really freaks me out. You didn't kill your little brother and suspend him in liquid glass did you?
I made the clay sculpture first and cast it in resin (unfired). You mix the liquid resin with a catalyst which causes it to harden completely in 12 hours.
I used a wooden mould and poured approx 1L of resin in at a time. I did a pour once a day and ended up with 11 layers. after that i spent hours polishing it with wet and dry sandpaper and used one of dad's machines to polish it.
I also used those clear plastic overhead sheets to insert the writing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)