Post Your Half-yearly Mark (1 Viewer)

Libbster

HSC
93% (55.5 out of 60) 1st. Damn silly mistakes. Oh well at least I came first :p I tought myself the topics in the holidays lol

Draino

HSC
physics marks

we have only had 2 assessments at my school and i have got 100% in both of them. 1st in my school hehehehe u cant beat that

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Draino said:
we have only had 2 assessments at my school and i have got 100% in both of them. 1st in my school hehehehe u cant beat that
lol... well done!!!

were they exams, resreach tasks? or maybe pracs...?

we still havn't had our half yearly exam.. it was supposed to be week 4 this term.. but seeing as we haven't completed the second module yet.. it has been delayed to week 6...

however we had a term test.. which tested space and what we had done from motors and generators...

i recieved 74% for space... and barely did any study (because it wasn't assessed)
and i think ...68% for motors loosing all my marks on multiple choice...

overall i recieved 71% (2nd)..

1st was 91%
2nd 71%
3rd 69%
4th 26% ( i think.. student walked out of exam because he had a studies of religion exam on at the same time lol)....

oh and by the way if u guys want to judge the difficulty of the space section from the exam.. just go to the space module exam in the maquarie revision guide hehehe...

Draino

HSC
marks

they were both research assignments, we dont have half yearlys just end of core exams which are the end of this term so we dont have trials either

Last edited:

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Draino said:
they were both research assignments, we dont have half yearlys just end of core exams which are the end of this term so we dont have trials either
hmmm.. no trials.. interesting.. is this the same with other subjects... or at least other science subjects...?

Libbster

HSC
Update: I'm now on 94% (56.5 out of 60) as I managed to obtain a mark! Mwwhaha! Overall we've only had two assessments, a prac (98%) worth 10% and this test worth 20% so I'm on 95% overall.

Libbster

HSC
Draino, I see you are also from Maitland, do you go to Maitland High?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
For Preliminary Physics, I found the test okay. I didn't expect to get 90% for the mid-course exam. I was expecting something lower than my chemistry mark (84%), because chemistry was my best science (and believe or not in my opinion had the easiest test). I guess I might be wrong. The whole grade performed best in Physics than the other science subjects.

slutmonkey23

Lick Me.
HSC
jesus christ. am i the only one here who failed?? 47% oh the shame. but get this, i still managed to come 6th in my class o_O first 3 were 90s. 4th was 80s and 5th was 60s.

i find it all highly amusing, but plan on being 4th in trials.

(dont all look at me like im insane. i just cant do space. i managed to get 85 and 89 for bio and chem, so its not THAT crazy)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)