Post Your 2015 University Offers Here (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Excuse me?!!!

I didn't even apply for EAS, let alone receive any EAS points.

If you really need to know, I got into USYD Law with my American SAT scores, which were converted by UAC to an ATAR equivalent of 99.95.

Please don't jump to conclusions about people when you know nothing about them.
According to your profile you did the HSC. How did you apply with SAT scores =/

And lol, dat SAT to ATAR conversion.

JaySea2014

HSC
Uni Grad

I did the HSC, but I also took the SAT because I'm applying to universities overseas (i.e. US and UK). :) My SAT composite score was 2320.

I listed the SAT as an additional qualification on my UAC application, and I sent my SAT scores to UAC. Then I asked USYD if I could apply with my SAT scores instead of my ATAR. They told me that since I had also done the HSC, I needed to put in an application for special consideration in order for them to consider my SAT scores instead of my ATAR, so I did and they accepted it. :)

Dupain

HSC

yeah, lol. Private school scam. Let's also say while we are at it do the Columbian leaving exam and convert to ATAR just in case. Scam. Will contact the ICAC to investigate this case. Similar to the girl who got into UQ Medicine even though did not do that well in the UMAT but her dad was on the selection board. SAT scores my arse. Tax payers paying for this rort.

JaySea2014

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, lol. Private school scam. Let's also say while we are at it do the Columbian leaving exam and convert to ATAR just in case. Scam. Will contact the ICAC to investigate this case. Similar to the girl who got into UQ Medicine even though did not do that well in the UMAT but her dad was on the selection board. SAT scores my arse. Tax payers paying for this rort.
LOL what a troll.

rokinuplate

HSC
B Clinical Practice (Paramedic) At CSU

First post :cool:

Last edited:

pHyRe

HSC
I did the HSC, but I also took the SAT because I'm applying to universities overseas (i.e. US and UK). :) My SAT composite score was 2320.

I listed the SAT as an additional qualification on my UAC application, and I sent my SAT scores to UAC. Then I asked USYD if I could apply with my SAT scores instead of my ATAR. They told me that since I had also done the HSC, I needed to put in an application for special consideration in order for them to consider my SAT scores instead of my ATAR, so I did and they accepted it. :)
lol what bs.

i got 2270 SAT and 96 atar, i definitely dont deserve to be in law at usyd even if i could get in on my sat scores.

JaySea2014

HSC
Uni Grad
lol what bs.

i got 2270 SAT and 96 atar, i definitely dont deserve to be in law at usyd even if i could get in on my sat scores.
I know right. I can't believe they actually accepted my application. I honestly didn't think I would be accepted.

Xena8888

HSC
N/A
UTS Bachelor of Arts (Communications) - Creative Writing
Macquarie University - Bachelor of Arts

Which one should I do? Aaaaarrrghh!

Potato2015

HSC
UNSW - Bachelor of Arts and Business :)

Barely made it with 87.25 ATAR. (HSC+ bonus seems to have gotten me through)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)