Post your 2007 University Offers Here! (1 Viewer)

H

housemouse

I hope you are all wrong.

EDIT: cause it says no record for my details

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob.

HSC
im pretty sure it means you're in because its telling me to enrol now. good work to the guy who found this trick out, you've saved me another 2 hours of waiting.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
housemouse - what course and what's your uai?

and yes, it's pretty much been confirmed. those who didnt apply to usyd can't log into the site. people who preferenced usyd lower than a similar UAI course at another uni can't log on.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Who thinks they got accepted into commerce at USYD? Whats was your UAI?

Getting nervous...:eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Bob. said:
im pretty sure it means you're in because its telling me to enrol now. good work to the guy who found this trick out, you've saved me another 2 hours of waiting.
what's the exact message? enrolment isnt up yet for me, but perhaps youre receiving another link

Bob.

HSC
ah i just jumped the gun a bit. it was a promt to enroll but it actually just took me to a page telling me the time and date i had to do it at usyd. its telling me that i was supposed to accept the offer from uac before i logged in and setup my student account, hope that doesnt screw up anything.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
Who thinks they got accepted into commerce at USYD? Whats was your UAI?

Getting nervous...:eek:
you're in Commerce @ UNSW. I guarantee you that much. Look at your UAI. You're being irrational. There has never ever been a commerce cutoff higher than 95. If you read the UAC document, cutoffs for popular courses have stagnated, or even dropped.

Bob.

HSC
well did you have any other preferences at usyd? cos you definately got at least one course there.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Yeah, after I found it I tinkered around a bit but couldn't find anything telling me what my course was.

Have to wait an extra half an hour :( I was trying to find the '07 cut offs - there is a link but it just goes back to the 2006 entry reqs.

Datto120

HSC
Hey does anyone know if this is true with daily telegraph the ad says find out your uais first
maybe it is just the uai cut offs?? And you have to wait to tomoorow for the offers?? I thought the morning herald had the offers in it

stazi

Nightman
HSC
KarmaKitten said:
hm

now im worried its not true

i got 95.8 in 04
i applied for eco/social science

do you think id have gotten it?
lol. the cutoff is 91.something and is unlikely to rise by much (if at all). of course youve gotten it.

http://myuni1.auth.usyd.edu.au/portal/dt for those wanting to play with myuni. also, you should be able to find your course code somewhere in there. im off to the city

Bob.

HSC
yeah i just got into myuni but then it said something about pre-enrolling. i dunno if i wanna be fucking around with these things anymore incase i screw it up, seeing as i havent even accepted the offer from usyd yet.

quinnm2006

HSC
Hey guys, for all us country bumpins could someone scan the cutoffs as most of us can't get the paper. GO USYD!!!!! I wanna just wait to see if I got into Law, none of this cheating through the backdoor, and what if I thought I'd got it and ended up with my third choice of Eco/Comm.

Good luck guys, and pray for those on the border

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)