misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
I'm curious to know why people have changed there subjects.

I've changed modern history to physics as my school has decided not to follow the cirriculum and do a 'introduction starters' topic.

Oh and it's so freaking boring...not to say physics is fun... damn.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
misbahf said:
I've changed modern history to physics as my school has decided not to follow the cirriculum and do a 'introduction starters' topic.
Modern History has an "introduction starters' topic?

cfair

Banned
HSC
He's saying it did 'introduction starters' without it being in the curriculum. :)

cs01001

HSC
I changed from Business To Modern Hisotry.

At first, I thought Business Studies was a fun, enjoyable subject. But after the first two weeks, it just seemed so, so boring. I always have an interest in the historical aspect of stuff, and especially the politics behind it, so Yeah.. i changed as soon as i could. I am enjoying every MH lesson, it was a really good decision :)

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
[QUOTE=Kujah]Modern History has an "introduction starters' topic?[/QUOTE]

No, by that i mean we did not actually start with the cirriculum, my teacher insisted we do an introduction on how the 20th century was shaped. THis was just an extra topic created by her.

And by this she meant that inventions, advances in technology etc.

And by that, we were forced to spend a week learning about the history of electricity. No exxagerations here.

Sorry, i should have been more specific.

Thanks for clarifying cfair.

van.tango

HSC
Business Studies to Drama. I couldn't stand Business Studies. I'm glad I did change, because the teacher who took the class I have severe personality clashes with. Drama's something fun to do anyway, something I really enjoy doing, and will be more relevant to me after school. It's much easier to pick up an out-of-school course on Business than it is on Drama.

bella3150

HSC
I changed from french continuers to buisness studies.. it was just way to hard.

cs01001

HSC
tamaranadine said:
I changed from ancient history to society and culture.

ancient was just so boring, that being said, I will probably drop society next year
Don't let the idea of dropping get in your head so early. I heard SOC is quite interesting!

cs01001

HSC
I regret choosing Chem. It's too hard...

Economics is awesome!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Hahaha. I changed subjects on the first day of Term One, after doing some heavy thinking throughout the holidays. :)

Changed from Modern History to Business Studies. Because I was already doing Ancient and didn't want a history overload, plus Business looked easier and like less work.

I also changed from Society & Culture to Economics, because I was going to drop Society after Year 11 anyways and Eco looked like something I would be interested in. Not to mention it scales heaps better.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
PDHPE -> Engineering - great choice ! would have liked to do mulitmedia though. =(
Mathematics -> Ext. 1 Maths - Like Jachie, over some serious thinking over the holidays, I thought I'd try it out. Couldn't hurt right ?

Annalisee

HSC
I changed from Hospitality to Ext English, it's quite a jump. haha! But I only did hospitality to pass it and then drop it for year 12. but then I realised I could do ext english after school and drop a subject.

I'm in a much better situation now, no more useless crap and anal retentive hygine, 9 frees and 2 after school classes and I'm hoping for better marks too.

shaaali

HSC
i dropped 2u SOR for 1 SOR and ext english.

so glad i did.

ext. english is my favourite subject!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)