Post Trials Estimate? (1 Viewer)

LeadTaco

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure I did terrible in most subjects primarly Eco, English and General, and now I kind off feel like my aim Atar is out of reach.

With that said by could you guys tell me how much it's possible to increase your ATAR by in the externals?

School ~ 120

English Adv - 40/59
Biology - 14/49
Economics - 25/31
General Maths - 16/41
Industrial Technology (Graphics) - 4/16

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
~75+ is your ATAR, but man you should try to increase your subject ranking. It feels like to me in most of your subjects your dragging yourself, you can only hope to increase your ATAR if you do really well in the externals miraculously. Don't let yourself down though. Hope that helps.

LeadTaco

HSC
N/A
~75+ is your ATAR, but man you should try to increase your subject ranking. It feels like to me in most of your subjects your dragging yourself, you can only hope to increase your ATAR if you do really well in the externals miraculously. Don't let yourself down though. Hope that helps.
Lol can't really change my rankings now, but when you say "if you do really well in the externals miraculously", what do you mean by that, because my aim course ATAR is 83, will have to perform 'miraculously' in externals to achieve that?

Thanks

EasyA

HSC
Lol can't really change my rankings now, but when you say "if you do really well in the externals miraculously", what do you mean by that, because my aim course ATAR is 83, will have to perform 'miraculously' in externals to achieve that?

Thanks
IMO, you'll probably get ~78

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Its hard for me to exactly say that you can get an '83 ATAR' , as astroman says 'bonus marks 2 the rescue', I think it will be your best friend if it actually get's you into your preffered course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)