Post Trial ATAR estimate please (1 Viewer)

vitamin D

HSC
school rank: 191
Standard English: 9/106
Maths 2u: 38/77
Engineering Studies: 6/20
Physics: 15/27
Senior Science: 6/44

thanks

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
if i smashed externals, do you reckon its possible to pull to 88-90?
Yes.

However, consider that your school rank is 191. Your %DA (distinguished achievers) is fairly low, indicating a small presence of Band 6 results and therefore, generally, a lower quality candidature. With your ranks, it's difficult to say you'll get above 87 or 88 ATAR, because you haven't performed above or equal to those most likely to get band 6s and high band 5s, and it's therefore unlikely you'll "smash" externals based on your internals.

But if you study hard, be consistent and what not, you could smash them! And I really hope you do :).

vitamin D

HSC
Yes.

However, consider that your school rank is 191. Your %DA (distinguished achievers) is fairly low, indicating a small presence of Band 6 results and therefore, generally, a lower quality candidature. With your ranks, it's difficult to say you'll get above 87 or 88 ATAR, because you haven't performed above or equal to those most likely to get band 6s and high band 5s, and it's therefore unlikely you'll "smash" externals based on your internals.

But if you study hard, be consistent and what not, you could smash them! And I really hope you do :).
what subjects do you feel is dragging my atar down?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)