post sentencing considerations (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
if you want i can send you my international essay
nevermind it just occurred to me that i can make everything up which is exactly what I'm about to do, i love u tho for offering tysm

• Love
Reactions: s9a

s9a

HSC
for a young offender, wouldnt a caution or warning be first over community service

nsw..wollongong

HSC
wtf is that cssa crime question
'Defences to criminal charges can reflect the tension between community interests and individual rights and freedoms.' Assess this statement with references to the criminal justice system.

WHY IS THIS SO SPECIFIC, WHAT DO U EVEN TALK ABOUT???

hhUUU

HSC
'Defences to criminal charges can reflect the tension between community interests and individual rights and freedoms.' Assess this statement with references to the criminal justice system.

you can talk about law reform surronding defences. the best ones to talk about would be mental insanity, consent and provocation cause they have changed alot over time to better been tensions ALL IN A GOOD WAY

nsw..wollongong

HSC
you can talk about law reform surronding defences. the best ones to talk about would be mental insanity, consent and provocation cause they have changed alot over time to better been tensions ALL IN A GOOD WAY
nah man but what examples actually are there? i cant just say all that without things to refer to 😭

s9a

HSC
for a young offender, wouldnt a caution or warning be first over community service

Daniel, a 14-year-old, is convicted of a public order offence. This is his first recorded conviction. Which of the following is the most likely penalty for Daniel?
(A) Caution
(B) Warning
(C) Probation
(D) Community service

How is it D then?

user18181818

HSC
Daniel, a 14-year-old, is convicted of a public order offence. This is his first recorded conviction. Which of the following is the most likely penalty for Daniel?
(A) Caution
(B) Warning
(C) Probation
(D) Community service

How is it D then?
community service is part of rehab - a caution or warning doesn't actually deter him ig but it's weird since its his first offence

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC

ud only need one para on defences, the other 2 could be anything coz it says cjs

that q was trauma i got a 7 🤩, but thankfully my teacher decided to not count it as internal

nsw..wollongong

HSC
ud only need one para on defences, the other 2 could be anything coz it says cjs

that q was trauma i got a 7 🤩, but thankfully my teacher decided to not count it as internal
i asked my teacher and she says you should be integrating the statement in every paragraph... idk man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)