Post-exam anxiety (1 Viewer)

Riffy Raffy

BABY MAN
HSC
Is anyone else anxious about post-hsc life? The whole concept of complete freedom for 3 months is scaring me because I feel like I'm going to waste it not doing anything.

Ideal: i have a total ball, partying everyday, and becoming a massive gun
reality: ill stay inside watching dr phil and becoming really fat on nachos

Man, it feels like the existence of choice is going to become the absence of freedom when my hsc finishes. shit i should write an essay on this. fuck my life sucks

megaman

HSC
1. Find a job. It will help pay for any of that partying.
2. Take up a hobby, I know I used to like to read things I liked before the HSC.

Im looking forward to it personally, but I dot have some concerts and a Job already lined up so I can save for Uni.

Riffy Raffy

BABY MAN
HSC
Yeah job is number 1 priority really. Used up all the money from the past 3 years/2 jobs. Fail. But I don't want to waste my holidays working either...and I really don't want to go back to fast food or working at a cinema. So I don't really have much choice.

But the hobby sounds good. I might learn an instrument or something.

See this is when I get all these grand ideas of what to do in the holidays, but more often than not I fail to accomplish any of them.

MzBiiBii

HSC
1. Find a job. It will help pay for any of that partying.
2. Take up a hobby, I know I used to like to read things I liked before the HSC.

Im looking forward to it personally, but I dot have some concerts and a Job already lined up so I can save for Uni.

me too.

Can't wait to go back to my old life :)

11 dayssssssssss

gurmies

Drover
HSC
Is anyone else anxious about post-hsc life? The whole concept of complete freedom for 3 months is scaring me because I feel like I'm going to waste it not doing anything.

Man, it feels like the existence of choice is going to become the absence of freedom when my hsc finishes. shit i should write an essay on this. fuck my life sucks
Naw <3 How's HSC going man? Lets hit some pubs and/or clubs xD

johony

HSC
smoke pot
and perhaps get a job to fund your habit

Last edited:

C-BAS

HSC
My Ideal: Meet Obama
In reality: I'll probably only meet Kevin Rudd

One can dream...:monkey:
lol +∞

Hopefully: Get that part time job that I want and lose weight
Reality: The job's already gone and I'll won't be fucked to exercise
:(

lolrofllol

HSC

fucking rep for truth man

untouchablecuz

HSC

read

find a job

buy entire series of seinfield

- everyone says they're gonna party everyday, but they won't

HSC
By the way you are thinking, you surely need that break. C'mon man 13 years you deserve a lengthy break.

Before you know it, holidays will be over and you'll be starting uni...then you'll be like... "noo....come back holidays".

But yeah, I'm looking for a job and certainly looking forward to the summer holidays!!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
nah, the time between the end of the HSC and the start of uni is awesome, i know i just felt happy all the time regardless of what i was doing, partying or lazing or whatever, its just this great feeling of relaxed accomplishment. And starting uni is mad exciting if you're doing what you really want to do, so don't worry about that.

Riffy Raffy

BABY MAN
HSC

read

find a job

buy entire series of seinfield
Actually, all of those sound quite reasonably productive + fun. I'll add them all to my to-do list (though I'll probably just download seinfeld)

nah, the time between the end of the HSC and the start of uni is awesome, i know i just felt happy all the time regardless of what i was doing, partying or lazing or whatever, its just this great feeling of relaxed accomplishment. And starting uni is mad exciting if you're doing what you really want to do, so don't worry about that.
Thats actually a pretty big relief, I was pretty stressed about uni too

Naw <3 How's HSC going man? Lets hit some pubs and/or clubs xD
Hahaha gurmies! Yeah man, will totally hit that shit up with you

lychnobity

HSC
I plan to:

Read the list of books I've compiled

Work out times, rates etc. for tutoring people

Sleep

Gym/sports

Go out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)